In last week's Trivia Quiz, I relayed the shocking announcement that the earth's wobbly axis shifted, scrambling all the zodiac signs. So, how well do you know the NEW zodiac? Were you able to match the dates below with the correct astrology sign – including the new sign, Ophiuchus? Here are the answers.
- Jan. 20-Feb. 16 . . . Capricorn
- Feb. 16-March 11. . . Aquarius
- March 11-April 18. . . .Pisces
- April 18-May 13. . . Aries
- May 13-June 21. . . Taurus
- June 21-July 20. . . Gemini
- July 20-Aug. 10. . . Cancer
- Aug. 10-Sept. 16. . . Leo
- Sept. 16-Oct. 30. . . Virgo
- Oct. 30-Nov. 23. . . Libra
- Nov. 23-29 (This poor sign totally got cheated!) . . . Scorpio
- Nov. 29-Dec. 17. . . Ophiuchus (Yep, this one is new!)
- Dec.17-Jan. 20. . . Sagittarius
But wait. I researched the counterpoint to this whole fiasco, because I'm not dealing very well with this whole issue! Years of being a Cancer – down the drain! Check it out: In the Western hemisphere, we don't have to change because Western astrologers go by the "tropical zodiac," based on the seasons. But Eastern astrologers (like in Asia and India) adhere to the sidereal zodiac, based on the constellations. THIS is the type of zodiac that changed. So it all depends on where you live.
What do you guys think? Did YOUR sign change? Let us know in the Comments below.
—Ratha, Stacks Writer