Oh sorry. I got distracted by the thought of 32 brownies on a plate in front of me and eating all the 32 brownies. . . .all those delicious brownies! Ack! I did it again! Sorry. I’ll try to get my mind off chocolate long enough to give you your questions.
Would You Rather. . .
- Never celebrate another holiday or birthday for the rest of your life OR never eat candy or drink soda for the rest of your life?
- Have a pet monkey OR have a pet seal?
- Spend a night alone in a supposedly haunted house OR spend the night alone camping in a mountain forest?
- Live the rest of your live with no teeth OR live the rest of your life with the hiccups?
- Make $100,000 per year digging holes with a shovel OR make $30,000 per year playing your favorite sport?
- Become healthy by maintaining a healthy diet OR become healthy by “working out” regularly?
- Hold a non-poisonous snake for 10 minutes OR sleep in a room that has 3 medium-sized spiders crawling on the walls?
- Be happy but poor OR be miserable but rich?
- Be the most popular student in school OR be the smartest student in school?
- Go without television for the rest of your life OR go without junk food for the rest of your life?
- Make headlines for saving somebody’s life OR make the headlines for being the youngest person to graduate college?
- Live the life of a cat OR live the life of a dog?
- Walk through a cemetery alone at night OR swim in a large pond that has snapping turtles in it?
- Have your favorite celebrity stay with you for a weekend OR have a small (speaking) part in a Hollywood movie?
- Never have to go to school again but work a job that you don’t like OR finish school and get a job that you like?
These are great questions, right? Thanks 32Brownies! Leave your answers in the Comments. I’m going to eat a brownie.