Don’t you love it when you hear a phrase and it’s totally what’s been in your brain all along?? For today’s Writing Prompt, we want to compile a list of quotes that make you say, “That’s so true!”
- You don’t get dessert at home, but you get double dessert at grandma’s.
- Hard work beats talent . . when talent doesn’t work hard. (The best natural athlete/student/performer won’t win if s/he is lazy!)
- Don’t you hate it when you finish an amazing book, and realize you were lost in its world . . .then you look around and see life carries on as normal? Major letdown!
- Why is it you always have to go to the bathroom as soon as you get into the pool, or start a long car trip?
- Love the people God gave you because He will need them back one day.
Serious or silly, what’s something that makes you say. . .
—Ratha, Stacks Writer