If you know your favorite book character’s birthday, then invent today’s horoscope based on the character traits below. (I didn’t go by the new zodiac with the extra sign because I like the traditional one better.)
For example, Harry Potter is born on July 31. That makes him a Leo, i.e. ambitious but domineering.
- Aries (3/21-4/19): Courageous but moody
- Taurus (4/20-5/22): Dependable but stubborn
- Gemini (5/21-6/20): Imaginative but indecisive
- Cancer (6/21-7/22): Caring but clingy
- Leo (7/23-8/22): Ambitious but domineering
- Virgo (8/23-9/22): Clever but cold
- Libra (9/23-10/22): Peaceful but unreliable
- Scorpio (10/23- 11/22): Dynamic but jealous
- Sagittarius (11/23-12/22): Independent but unemotional
- Capricorn (12/23-1/19): Patient but conceited
- Aquarius (1/20-2/18): Original but rebellious
- Pisces (2/19-3/20): Devoted but oversensitive
So Harry’s horoscope for today is:
You will face an overwhelming enemy, but you will not back down. Face your fear and be strong!
Now it’s your turn. Find out your fave character’s birthday, and write his or her horoscope in the Comments.
Harry Potter image credit: Mary GrandPre