Although the ice has settled from the Winter Olympics, we’re keeping the torch alive with the STACKS Winter Reading Games. Every day, it’s a different event! Today’s main event is Guess the Book! We’ll describe a book in 1 sentence, and you have to guess the title.
Ready to go for the gold? Begin!
- The name of this book is so heavily guarded that even the author’s name is a mystery: Pseudonymous Bosch!
- Fone, Phoney, Smiley, and Gran’ma are some of the characters in this epic comic book series.
- In this deathly final book, Harry, Ron, and Hermione finally bring the battle with Voldemort to a conclusion.
- Percy first discovers he is the son of a mortal woman and the Greek god Poseidon in this book.
- This goth-girl-mad-scientist has a lab assistant named Igor, desires to take over the world, and once tried to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to “fit in” with her normal friends. (Hint: It’s a Jim Benton series!)
- After Greg and Rowley get into a fight, and Rowley ditches him, Greg tries to train Fregley to become his best friend.
- She’s a baby . . . she’s a mouse . . . and she has her own comic book series.
—Ratha, STACKS Writer