Last week as part of the STACKS Winter Reading Games we posted Guess the Book Trivia. We gave you 1 sentence, and you had to give us the name of the book.
How did you STACKS Olympians score? Check out the answers below!
1. The “name of this book” is so heavily guarded that even the author’s name is a mystery – Pseudonymous Bosch! ANSWER: The Name of this Book is Secret
2. Fone, Phoney, Smiley, and Gran’ma are some of the characters in this epic comic book series. ANSWER: Bone series
3. In this deathly final book, Harry, Ron, and Hermione finally bring the battle with Voldemort to a conclusion. ANSWER: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Ok, SO easy but how could I not mention Harry Potter?)
4. Percy discovers he is the son of a mortal woman and the Greek god Poseidon in this first book. ANSWER: Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
5. This goth-girl-mad-scientist has a lab assistant named Igor, desires to take over the world, and once tried to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to “fit in” with her normal friends. (Hint: Jim Benton series!) ANSWER: Franny K. Stein: Mad Scientist
6. After Greg and Rowley get into a fight, and Rowley ditches him, Greg tries to train Fregley to become his best friend. ANSWER: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck
7. She’s a baby … she’s a mouse … and she has her own comic book series. ANSWER: Babymouse
And BONUS: create your own Guess the Book Quiz in the Comments below! Let’s see how many people can guess your book. Remember, give us 1 sentence, and we have to guess the book. Ready? Go!
—Ratha, Stacks Writer