It’s Winter Olympics time! I’m so psyched!!!
While we are huge fans of competition between the top athletes in the world, we had to wonder: what would the Olympics look like if, instead of competing athletes, we had competing . . . animals? Great question! We want to know who YOU think would win . . .
- in figure skating: a walrus or an elephant?
- in snowboarding: an owl or a gopher?
- in hockey: a team of geese or a team of turkeys?
- in skiing: a wombat or a peacock?
- in speed skating: a moose or a giraffe?
- in a bobsled race: a team of sharks or a team of dolphins?
Share your answers in the Comments below!
–En-Szu, STACKS Staffer
Image credit Hal Beral VWPics/SuperStock & Travel Pictures Ltd/SuperStock