What are some of the important or funny or thrilling or surprising new things you have learned through experience in the past year as we make our New Year Resolutions, and look back on the old year? These are just some things the past year has taught me!
- Books are better than TV.
- People can be surprisingly kind.
- Old friends are the best friends.
- Drink more water. Eat less sugar.
- Adore your parents. You’ll be sad when you don’t live near them one day.
- Get rid of the negative energy. You’ll be happier.
- Don’t leave dirty diapers or dog poop in the kitchen trash can overnight. You’ll be sorry in the morning.
What are some of the things the past year taught you? Leave your thoughts (both funny and deep) in the Comments below.
—Ratha, STACKS Writer