Happy Holidays! I love this time of year with snow on the ground, holiday cheer, and most of all, the songs! Nothing makes me happier than singing some of my favorite holiday songs with friends and family. So, this song lyric trivia quiz is holiday-themed. Below are 10 unfinished lyrics to holiday songs, and your job is to finish the line of the song! On your mark, get set, and start singing!
- “He’s making a list, and checking it twice,”
- “With a corncob pipe, and a button nose,”
- “What a bright time; it’s the right time”
- “I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus,”
- “Oh, the weather outside is frightful,”
- “Where the treetops glisten and children listen”
- “What fun it is to ride and sing”
- “Rudolf with your nose so bright,”
- “A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight”
- “Later we’ll have some pumpkin pie,”
Can you figure them all out? Here are the answers!