Halloween Trivia Quiz
Boo! Did I scare you? It’s almost Halloween, so this week’s trivia quiz is littered with ghosts, goblins, and things that go bump in the night. But beware! This quiz is all about the spookiest parts of Halloween!
- Jack-o’-lanterns originated in Ireland where people put candles in which hollowed-out food? A) Apples B) Turnips C) Oranges
- Which of the following is an alternate name for Halloween? A) Night of the Walking Zombies B) All Hallow’s Eve C) Snap-Apple Night
- What was the top-selling Halloween costume in 2011? A) Princess B) Spiderman C) Witch
- Legend says that people can become vampires by . . . A) being bitten by a vampire. B) practicing sorcery. C) grave digging.
- What animal do some people believe vampires can become? A) Cat B) Owl C) Bat
- What is the name of the doctor’s assistant who helped create Frankenstein’s monster? A) Frank B) Igor C) Harry
- What city is considered the most haunted in America? A) San Francisco, California B) New Orleans, Louisiana C) New York, New York
- According to J. K. Rowling, why do witches fly on brooms? A) They are easy to hide from Muggles. B) They are most comfortable to ride. C) They are the fastest to ride.
Post your answers in the Comments below and click here for the answers!