Happy spring, Splotters! I celebrated the arrival of warm weather (FINALLY) by heading to a rope swing over a river with a bunch of friends, and I recommend you do something similarly spontaneous to officially mark the changing of the seasons. In honor of that aquatic adventure, and as a promised follow-up to my review of The Lightning Thief, I’d like to present Ink Splot 26′s first ever Percy Jackson trivia!
1. What was the Roman (not Greek!) name for Percy’s father?
2. What is the first hint we get of who Percy’s father really is?
3. Which monster is Percy’s namesake famous for killing?
4. Which three planets are named after Percy’s father and uncles?
5. Why is the entrance to the underworld in L.A.? (Feel free to be creative with this one.)
6. Where did Percy stab Ares, and what classical hero is this a reference to?
Good luck! I’ll post the answers in a week.
— Jack, STACKS Staffer