Hey Stackers! I am back with a brand spankin' new Three-of-a-Kind Tuesday Trivia.
If you've forgotten in my long absence, here's how this will go. I'll give you three things, and you tell me what they have in common. For example, if I said "Joe, Nick, and Kevin," the answer would be "They're the Jonas Brothers."
Ready? Set. Go!
1. Stacey, Mary-Anne, Claudia
2. Verdana, Century, Rockwell
3. Margaret Peterson Haddix, Peter Lerangis, Jude Watson
4. S'mores, Lucky Charms, Rice Crispy Treats
5. Base, Basket, Foot
6. Michigan J., Kermit, Jeremiah
7. Hi-hat, Tom-tom, Triangle
8. Jacob, Edward, Yankee
9. Salt, Bottled, Rain
10. Simon, i, STACKS Staffer
Leave your answers in the Comments! I'll be back next week with the answers.
—Carly H., STACKS Staffer