It is June, and the school year is done (for most of you in the U.S. anyway). Yay!! Whether you are on summer vacation or still toiling away at school for a few more days, AmberBlack111 from the STACK Back Message Board created this summer-themed word scramble game for you. Can you unscramble these words? Think summer!
- cavtiona (HINT: Think it through.)
AmberBlack111 also gives us these Would You Rather questions for fun.
- Would you rather fall in mud or fall in oil?
- Would you rather eat snails with whipped cream or snails with syrup?
- Would you rather have an exotic name or a well-known name?
- Because of Winn-Dixie or Charlotte's Web?
- Doctor or Author?
- Harry Potter or The Hunger Games? (for ages 12 and up)
- Percy Jackson or The Hunger Games? (for ages 12 and up)
- Winter Break or Summer Break?
Snails with whipped cream for me, please! Leave your answers in the Comments and then read the answer post. Thanks, AmberBlack111 for the fantastic Trivia Quiz!