Okay, we're back with answers from last week's trivia on Summer Songs. Are you ready to rock out to the soundtrack of summer? How did you do on the quiz? Take a look at the answers below!
1) What Time is It? __________. Sing the kids from High School Musical. A: Summertime!
2) _______ Nights. Song from the movie Grease. A: Summer Nights
3) I Wanna Soak Up the ____. Song by Sheryl Crow. A: Soak Up the Sun
4) _________ and DJ Jazzy Jeff sang the song “Summertime.” Hint: It was what Will Smith called himself before he went by. . . Will Smith. A: The Fresh Prince.
5)”But there ain't no cure for the summertime ______.” Oldies song by Eddie Cochran. A: “But there ain't no cure for the summertime blues.”
6) ___________ in Paradise. Name of a song by Jimmy Buffett. Hint: the word is a food you can find at McDonald's. A: Cheeseburger in Paradise.
7) Summer ______. Jason Mraz remade this old song. Hint: a gentle wind. A: Summer Breeze
And thanks for all the summer song recommendations you guys left last week. Looks like I have some downloading to do for my Playlist. Keep 'em coming, and we'll see you next Tuesday for more Trivia!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer