SUMMER BOOKS! With summer just around the corner, have you picked out your summer reads yet? (I personally want to finish the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series!) To get you in the mood for summer, take a crack at our Summer Book Trivia. ALL of these answers will have the word “Summer” in them. Yay Summer!
- Name the summer themed Judy Moody book, and MOVIE hitting theaters this June.
- This novel is the last installment of the Camp Confidential series (a great light summer series read!)
- This book by Rita Williams-Garcia won the Scott O’Dell Award for Historical Fiction. It’s about 3 African American sisters who travel cross-country to Oakland, CA in 1968 to live with their unstable mother in a politically and racially charged city.
- Name the Baby-sitters Club PREQUEL book, about the lives of four girls before they join forces to form the baby-sitters club.
- Name a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book (for ages 12 and up) with the word “summer” in it.
- Name the title of the Scooby Doo mystery, “Case Files #2.”
So grab a Frostee, and leave your answers in the Comments below. Check back next week for answers!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer