STACKS Book Club: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel
It’s time again to get excited for the latest meeting of the STACKS Book Club. Our latest book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney. This fantastic tale of grade school drama follows Greg Heffley as he tries to navigate the difficult world of dating. When Greg’s school announces it will hold a Valentine’s Day dance, Greg, along with the help of his best friend Rowley, must do everything he can to find a date. The Third Wheel is the seventh book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.
- Aren’t Greg’s doodles the funniest parts of the story? What is your favorite sketch so far?
- Greg grows up with such a wacky family. What member of Greg’s family is most similar to yours?
- Learning dance in gym class sounds like so much fun! Who in the Greg’s school would you want to be your partner?
- Wasn’t it hilarious watching Greg help Rowley run for student council? Who would you vote for, Greg or Rowley? And why?
- Were you excited when they announced the Valentine’s Day Dance? What do you think will happen next?
Feel free to answer any or all of the questions or pose your own questions in the Comments below. Then click here to discuss the exciting end to Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel.