Dork Diaries is really starting to heat up! There’s romance, adventure, and little sisters that are afraid of fairies. I hope you’re loving this book as much as I am, because I just can’t get enough of it. I hope all you Ink Splotters are in the mood to talk Dork Diaries because it’s time for another Book Club meeting! If you missed Meeting 1, it’s not too late to catch up.
- What did you think about Nikki’s invention, the faux cell phone thingy?
- Do you think Nikki should run away with Chloe and Zoey for National Library Week?
- Would you rather have performed a ballet routine or Nikki’s dance to “Thriller” by Michael Jackson?
- I love how Nikki describes stomach butterflies as “Roller-Coaster Syndrome.” Have you ever experienced this before?
- I was so worried when Nikki was trapped in MacKenzie’s bathroom. Did you think she’d get caught?
- What do you think of Brianna’s irrational fear of fairies? Do you have any irrational fears?
Feel free to answer any or all of these questions or post your own questions in the Comments below! Also be sure to finish Dork Diaries and click here for the final meeting about this awesome book!