Welcome back STACKS Book Club members to our second meeting devoted to the amazing Baby-sitters Club book, The Truth About Stacey. What a wild finish! Suspense, trickery, and above all, friendship! What did you think about the amazing ending? I know I loved it!
For those of you new to the STACKS Book Club, we’re always welcoming new members, so whether you joined the first BSC meeting or this is your first time, please join the conversation! Check out the discussion questions below and then head to the Comments to get talking!
- Have you ever been a baby-sitter before? What’s the wackiest experience you’ve had when baby-sitting?
- Would you trust Janet and Leslie and let them join the Baby-sitters Club like Kristy or would you be more suspicious like Stacey was?
- When Stacey baby-sits for Jamie and Charlotte, she finds out both are feeling down. What would you do to raise their spirits?
- If you discovered the baby-sitters from the Baby-sitters Agency were not doing a good job, how would you handle the situation?
- Wasn’t it wonderful when Laine and Stacey made up? What would you do to celebrate reuniting with an old friend?
Post your answers in the Comments and pose your own questions to the STACKS Books Club!!!
–Brian, STACKS Staffer