Happy birthday, Ron Weasley! Happy birthday to you!
Sorry, I just finished singing my last birthday song to Ron, who celebrated his birthday on March 1. We gave Ron the best gift we could think of, his very own quiz! Now, it's time for the answers! Did you correctly identify all the Ron Weasley quotes? Check below to find out!
- "Because I want to fix that in my memory for ever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret . . ."
C) The Goblet of Fire
- "Accio Brain!"
A) The Order of the Phoenix
- "Yeah, I've seen those things they think are gnomes, like fat little Santa Clauses with fishing rods . . ."
B) The Chamber of Secrets
- "I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again . . .and again . . . and again . . ."
A) The Goblet of Fire
- "Sure, we'll call you if we ever need someone mental!"
A) The Prisoner of Azkaban
- "I forgot we'll be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library."
B) The Deathly Hallows
- "From now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'Die, Ron, Die,' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong."
C) The Order of the Phoenix
Bonus Question: J.K. Rowling said she created Ron's character during what part of her writing process
A) The very first day of writing
What did you do to celebrate Ron Weasley's birthday? Post your stories in the Comments below!