Record-Breaking Trivia Quiz
Biggest, smallest, tallest, fastest. For today’s Trivia Tuesday we are taking a look at some of the world’s top record holders. Can you guess the answers to our Record-Breaking Trivia Quiz? Ready? Go!
- The tallest building in the world is the Burj Khalifa. What country is it in?
- The world’s oldest living man is how old? A) 103 years B) 112 years C) 118 years
- What’s the fastest someone has ever run 1 mile?
- Which is the longest river in the world? A) Nile B) Amazon C) Mississippi D) Yangtze
- The world’s shortest person is about how tall? A) 30 cm (1 foot tall) B) 54 cm (just under 2 feet) C) 98 cm
- Where is the world’s largest swimming pool? A) Disney World B) Chile C) Australia
- Where is the world’s tallest roller coaster? A) Disney World B) Busch Gardens, Virginia C) Nagasima Spa Land, Japan D) Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey
- Which city has the most skyscrapers over 500 feet tall? A) New York B) Hong Kong C) Chicago D) Tokyo
Let us know your guesses in the Comments below, and check back next week for answers!
—Ratha, STACKS Writer