Here is everything you need to get started playing STACKS Reading Bingo.
Rules and Procedures:
- Print your Bingo card. You can print as many Bingo cards as you want.
- Easy Bingo: If you have read any books that fit in any of the squares, you can write them in. For example, A1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. You will have to report the titles for each square to prove that you have Bingo. If you want an extra challenge, skip this step and go to step 3.
- CHALLENGE Bingo: When we announce a book title on the STACKS, check your Bingo card and see if that book fits in any of the squares. Write down the book title in the proper square. This is harder because you can only use the books that we call out.
- Each square must be a different book title. No repeating the same book!
- You must have read the book OR are currently reading the book.
- Every day, the way to win will be different, so you could get Bingo every day. The way to win today is to get 5 squares in a row either horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Tomorrow, it will be different!
- When you get Bingo, yell it in the blog Comments and tell us which books you put in which squares. (A1: book title, A2: book title . . .)
The Ear, the Eye, and the Arm by Nancy Farmer
If you have read this book, then choose the Bingo square it fits in and write in the title.