During the holiday break, I love to come together with my friends and family, get cozy on the couch with soft, warm blankets, eat popcorn and drink hot chocolate while watching my favorite holiday movies. In honor of those movies, I’ve come up with a quiz to discover which Christmas character you would be. Answer the questions below and count the letters you choose to reveal your Christmas alias!
1. Choose your favorite part about December. a) Wrapping gifts. b) Cute decorations. c) Snow. d) Cookies. e) Nothing. Can we go back to Halloween?
2. What would you do if you met Santa? a) Ask if you can visit the North Pole. b) Go shopping with him. c) Have a snowball fight. d) Treat him to milk and cookies. e) Give him a good but funny scare!
3. If you were a food, which would you be? a) Candy cane. b) Roast beast. c) Ice cream. d) Gingerbread cookies. e) Pumpkin pie.
4. Your go-to Christmas outfit is . . . a) green and red. b) red and white. c) all white. d) something neutral with red details. e) all black.
5. What is your favorite holiday beverage? a) Hot chocolate. b) Hot caramel apple cider. c) Eggnog. d) Warm spiced milk. e) Pumpkin spice latte.
6. Your friends say you are . . . a) small, cute, and helpful. b) innocent, loving, and brave. c) fun, energetic, and cuddly. d) sweet, funny, and mischievous. e) creative, kind, and misunderstood.
7. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of winter time? a) Holidays and presents. b) Family gatherings full of love. c) Ice skating and snowball fights. d) Warm fireplaces, scented candles, and lots of sweet things to eat. e) Brrr . . . It’s too cold. Can we go back to fall?
Ready to find out your results? Read on . . . Continue reading