Mary Kate and Ashley, Fred and George, Liv and Maddie . . . these are just a few examples of famous twins. Did you know 32 out of 1000 people are twins? Are you one of the lucky 32? I always wondered what it would be like to have a twin. To share clothes, secrets, and a birthday, and basically have a built-in best friend . . . or partner in crime. . . for life!
If you’re a twin, know twins, or just want to test your knowledge, help yourself to a double serving of our Twins Trivia!
- TRUE or FALSE? Twins are always look identical to each other.
- TRUE or FALSE? The states with the highest rates of twins are Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Jersey.>
- Are twins with the exact same DNA called fraternal OR identical twins?
- The actors who play Fred and George Weasley in the Harry Potter movies are actual twins in real life. What are their real names?
- The world’s oldest living twins were Eli Shadrack and John Meshak Phipps born in 1803 in Virginia. How old did they live to be? A) 108 and 113. B) Both 101. C) 90 and 91.
- TRUE or FALSE? Identical twins have almost identical brainwave patterns. This can cause one twin to feel pain when the other one is injured.
- When they are born, twins usually weigh MORE or LESS than the average baby?
- Which famous athlete is a parent of twins? A) Peyton Manning. B) Stephen Curry. C) Tom Brady. D) Sidney Crosby.
- TRUE or FALSE? Having twins is hereditary.
- Fill in the blank. The Major League baseball team ___________ Twins!
Did you score in the double digits? Check out the answers below. Continue reading