Yes, the boys of One Direction are cute and funny and talented. But did you know that One Direction has already made music history? In March 2012, their album Up All Night entered the U.S. Billboard 200 pop album chart at #1, the first time ever for a debut album by a U.K. band. Not even The Beatles accomplished that!
Last week, I posted a One Direction Trivia Quiz with some much less serious facts about these 5 adorable boys from the U.K. How much do you know about the boys’ sillier sides? Here are the answers.
- Match the 1D boy with the actor who should play him in a fictional movie about their lives.
Niall = Tom Felton (a.k.a. Draco Malfoy)
Harry = Orlando Bloom (a.k.a. Will Turner, but look for him as Legolas in The Hobbit next year!)
Liam = Taylor Lautner (a.k.a. Jacob in Twilight)
Zayn =Johnny Depp (a.k.a. Jack Sparrow)
Louis= Leonardo DiCaprio (a.k.a. Jack Dawson in Titanic)
- What kind of pets does Liam have?
- Which boy farts the most?
- Louis jokingly said he likes girls who . . .
B) eat carrots.
- Which of the boys is from Ireland?
- What was Harry’s favorite book as a kid?
B) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Which boy did Sam kidnap on iCarly?
- What profession would Zayn have pursued if he had not made it big as a singer?
A) English teacher
- Which boy has the loudest, most spontaneous personality?
- Which boy is the youngest in the group?
Yes, MysteryGirl123, you can call me Auntie Direction! I laughed out loud when I saw that comment! Anyone have anything else to say? Leave a Comment!
iCarly photo courtesy of Nickelodeon