Happy New Year, Ink Splotters! I'm so excited it's 2012, and I'm really looking forward to the new year. Every year is like a blank book and you have the opportunity to fill it with stories and adventures. To help with some ideas, this week's Trivia Tuesday is a New Year's Would You Rather with questions about future hopes and plans in 2012. So, would you rather. . .
- Be trapped in an igloo OR trapped in a really hot place
- Receive a Valentine from your crush OR Receive a Valentine from a secret admirer
- Get caught in an April shower OR pick May flowers
- Go swimming in a pool OR go swimming in an ocean
- Eat 10 hotdogs on the 4th of July OR eat 10 hamburgers
- Go on summer vacation to somewhere warm OR travel to somewhere cold
- Play in a pile of leaves OR play in the snow
- Dress as a ghost for Halloween OR see a ghost
- Cook a turkey yourself on Thanksgiving OR have Slappy cook your turkey
- Give 100 Christmas presents OR receive 100 terrible Christmas presents
Post your answers in the Comments below, and also let us know what you would most like to do in the coming year!