What falls on November 20th this year? You'll never guess. Nestled right in between November 19th (President James Garfield's birthday) and November 21st (the date North Carolina made statehood) is . . . Name Your PC Day!
Do you already have a name for your computer? If not, November 20th is the day to create one! To get in the spirit, here are some possible ideas to name your computer.
- Big Mac (if you have a mac!)
- A pet love-y name like Pumpkin, Cream Puff, Mr. Cutie-Patootie
- Harry, Liam, Niall . . . you get the idea!
- Something really smart like Einstein, Madame Curie, Da Vinci
- Old Faithful
- Typee (due to its obvious skill)
So run the data, and leave YOUR name for your computer in the Comments below. I can't wait to hear these ones!!
—Ratha, Stacks Writer