Mother’s Day is coming soon. Have you gotten your mom a card yet? Or maybe you do a homemade craft project? Or even splurge your allowance on something special? Do you have any good ideas for gifts? When I was little, I made homemade coupon books with tickets for doing the dishes, making breakfast, or painting my mom’s nails!
Well, to get you in the mood for Mother’s Day, we’ve got a Mother’s Day Quiz just for you.
- What animated TV mom is mother to Bart, Lisa, and Maggie?
- How do you say “Happy Mother’s Day” in Spanish?
- What were the first states in the U.S to celebrate Mother’s Day?
- What would your husband or wife’s mother be to you?
- What children’s book by P.D. Eastman features a baby bird hatched from an egg? When he can’t find his mother he asks a kitten, hen, dog and cow if they are his mother? Hint: It has the word “Mother” in it.
- What is the most popular item purchased for a Mother’s Day gift?
- During which month of the year are the most babies born?
Leave your answers in the Comments, as well as any good ideas for Mother’s Day gifts. And check the answers here to see how many you guessed correctly! Help from Mom is optional.
— Ratha, Stacks Writer