Locker Style Personality Quiz
The school locker. With the door closed it looks just like every other locker in school, but once you open it, your personality comes shining forth from within! What does the inside of your locker say about you? Take our Personality Quiz to find out.
- Hanging in your locker is: A) your class schedule so you can stay organized. B) an artsy collage right now, but you change it up based on your mood. C) everything – posters, sticky notes from friends, maybe even some old gym clothes you forgot about – pwew! D) your coat.
- After school, with homework you: A) do it right away in class order. B) sprawl out on the floor and do your favorite subject first. C) have to do it after soccer/lacrosse/basketball. D) type it up on your computer in between Minecraft sessions.
- Your backpack for the first day of school is: A) Awesome! It’s decked out with 5 compartments, water bottle holders, secret zipper areas, and is super durable. Take that – homework! B) An original. You decorated it yourself with iron-ons, bubble paint, and glitter glue! C) Doubles as a gym bag, because you have practice after school. D) Heavy. You’ve got a lot of electronic devices in there!
- Your favorite class is: A) Reading and Math. B) Art. C) Gym. D) Computers.
- Your room is decorated with: A) tasteful colors, books and toys are organized as they should be! B) styles ripped from magazines, and a mix of fun and funky colors. C) sports trophies, a basketball hoop over the door. D) Your computer, cool gadgets, and other devices.
- Your handwriting is: A) perfectly neat, of course. B) fun! You dot your “i’s” with hearts and make double exclamation marks into smiley faces. C) uh . . .you never really noticed. D) handwriting? You type everything on your computer.
- Your friends come to your locker: A) to borrow a pencil or grippie. They know you always have extra school supplies! B) to see what you’re wearing. C) to meet for sports after school. D) because you texted them!
- How do you pack your lunch? A) You plan a chart at the beginning of the week. B) You throw in whatever looks good. C) You usually buy it. D) Mom packs it . . . with your approval.
- You can’t find your field trip permission slip so you check: A) The front pocket of your binder. It should be right where you put it. B) Your art folder. It might be stuck behind your new drawing. C) Your gym bag, under your sweaty socks. D) Your phone. You scanned it in, and can print out a new one on the school’s wi-fi.
- Your fashion style is: A) Preppy and put-together. B) Fun & funky. C) As long as it’s comfortable, you’ll wear it! D) Fashion? You don’t care much about that, and you don’t care what people think, either!
–Ratha, STACKS Staffer