Kid Power! Kids can make a difference! Every Thursday on Ink Splot 26, we’ll show you a new idea for how YOU can make the world a better place.
Quotes are short and simple ways of letting us know that we are not alone. In times of adversity we may feel like no one understands us, but by reading quotes, we can see that people before us have gone through similar situations, and it motivates us to do better.
Every week, I write a new quote in my planner. The quotes motivate me to achieve my goals. Below are some favorite quotes to help inspire you to achieve your goals.
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” -Walt Disney
- “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.” -Ram Dass
- “No one is perfect–that’s why pencils have erasers.” -Unknown
- “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island.” -Walt Disney
- “Writing is good; thinking is better. Cleverness is good; patience is better.” -Hermann Hesse
- “He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.” -Raymond Hull
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement, nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” -Helen Keller
- “They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.” - Carol Buchner
- “Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.” -Frank Outlaw
I sometimes even print quotes and hang them up all around my room. You can put quotes anywhere, on your notebook, on a sticky note, on your hand. Re-read these quotes when you’re feeling down, and remember there is always a reason to go on and be happy.
Do you have a favorite quote? Leave it in the Comments for us and keep the motivation going!