We know you guys are “dangerously” deep into Nickelodeon’s hit show Henry Danger. It stars Jace Norman, as Henry, a 13-year-old boy who gets a part-time job as a superhero sidekick. His boss is the small town superhero named Captain Man. He pretends to work in a shop called “Junk ‘n’ Stuff” with a secret underground lair where Captain Man trains him. There, he becomes . . . Kid Danger. Only his best friend Charlotte knows his secret, while his other best friend Jasper is in the dark.
Kid Danger and Captain Man keep the city of Swellview safe and . . . swell. Campy adventures with zany villains round out the show. If you are obsessed with Henry Danger, check out our Henry Danger Would You Rather below!
Would you rather . . .
1. Be a superhero sidekick OR a villain henchman?
2. Be indestructible like Captain Man OR be able to come back to life?
3. Have a secret job in a candy factory OR a cloning lab?
4. Fly OR be invisible?
5. Have your baby brother turned into a monster (Episode 1) OR have an alien baby egg hatch in your house (Episode 7)?
6. Be captured by the mad scientist Dr. Minyak OR have to babysit “The Toddler” (dwarf baby criminal).
7. Have a crazy machine turn you into a manly beast (Episode 10) OR a living Barbie doll?
So today’s assignment, should you choose to accept, is to let us know your answers in the Comments below! And let us know what YOU think of Henry Danger!
Over and out.
-Ratha, STACKS Writer