A set of 20 Harry Potter stamps is now available at post offices all across the U.S. Think of all the things you could do with them!
- Decorate your locker or notebooks.
- Paste them onto wooden sticks and make Harry Potter paper dolls. Then reenact all your favorite scenes.
- Add them to the Harry Potter shrine currently set up in your room.
- Send Hogwarts letters to your friends! (“We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.”)
- Send YOURSELF a Hogwarts letter (because you know you want one, and wouldn’t it be a secret thrill to actually get one via Muggle post with a Harry Potter stamp on it??)
- Or you could just send, you know, holiday cards.
Tell us in the Comments which one is your favorite, if it’s even possible to have a favorite, and what you would do with your Harry Potter postage stamps.
— Sonja, STACKS Staffer