July 31 is Harry Potter’s birthday, and we are all about celebrating the boy who lived! If you think it is strange to celebrate a fictional character’s birthday, then you obviously have not read the Harry Potter books. Go read them, now! Just kidding. I know you guys totally don’t think this is strange at all! I know you are throwing confetti at this very moment and eating a cupcake in Harry’s honor. Here are some other ways to celebrate the wonderful day of Harry’s (fictional) birth!
- Click on the links to see the new Harry Potter book covers by illustrator, Kazu Kibuishi: Book 1, Book 2, Books 3-5, Book 6, Book 7
- Take the Harry Potter Personality Quiz from PurpleWizard50. (The results are at the bottom of this post.)
- You know you’re a Harry Potter fan when ________. (Fill in the blank.)
- Take the Harry Potter Birthday Quiz.
- Test your Harry Potter Movie Trivia.
- Meet new friends on the Harry Potter Message Boards.
- Solve these Harry Potter Word Scrambles, courtesy of BubblyBookworm12!
Easy: 1) RARYH 2) ONR 3) CIAMG
Medium: 1) WHOGASRT 2) REEMOHIN 3) MORTWALI
Hard 1) LOBFERBWOSMR 2) GATTRANIONURFIGS 3) TOMTOBOGNL
For the answers, visit the STACK Back Message Board.
- Solve more Harry Potter Word Scrambles from EpicBookworm16! (For the answers, visit STACK Back Message Board.)
1. awdizr 2. eriomhen 3. ghwtaosr 4. awdn 5. nseap 6. qiichdtud 7. cgami 8. umdelboedr 9. iussir 10. ardihg
- And finally, your Harry Potter Personality Quiz Results!
MOSTLY A’s: You are HARRY POTTER. You are not afraid to stand up for your loved ones’ rights and easily trust people you think are trustworthy. You might not be the smartest wizard, but you sure are the bravest.
MOSTLY B’s: You are RONALD WEASLEY. Most people may not realize it, but you are very loyal. You have a good sense of humor, but are also very stubborn sometimes. You don’t have a very short temper, but when you do lose it, no one really knows what you’ll do!
MOSTLY C’s: You are HERMIONE GRANGER. You are smart, practical, and quick to think of ideas even in dangerous situations. Sometimes, though, you can get a little full of yourself and bossy.
MOSTLY D’s: You are FRED/GEORGE WEASLEY. You are funny, and a troublemaker. You love playing pranks on your enemies… and friends. You are very clever, but if only you would use it in studies and not always make trouble!
Happy birthday, Harry!! We love you!!!