Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you are having an awesome day, and are getting ready for an even more awesome night of trick-or-treating. Last week’s Halloween Trivia Quiz was filled with ghosts, goblins, and things that go bump in the night. Are you an expert on Halloween spooks? Here are the answers . . .
- Jack-o’-lanterns originated in Ireland where people put candles in which hollowed-out food? Answer: B) Turnips
- Which of the following is an alternate name for Halloween? Answer: B) All Hallow’s Eve
- What was the top-selling Halloween costume in 2011? Answer: A) Princess
- Legend says that people can become vampires by . . . Answer: A) being bitten by a vampire.
- What animal do some people believe vampires can become? Answer: C) Bat
- What is the name of the doctor’s assistant who helped create Frankenstein’s monster? Answer: B) Igor
- What city is considered the most haunted in America? Answer: B) New Orleans, Louisiana
- According to J. K. Rowling, why do witches fly on brooms? Answer: C) They are easy to hide from Muggles.
Have a safe and spooky Halloween!