The spookiest day of the year is coming on October 31. Here are a few Halloween activities and links to get you ready. If you need costume ideas, we got ‘em; scary books, we got ‘em. We even have a personality quiz to find out what monster you are most like!
- Halloween Book Challenge
- Book-Inspired Halloween Candy
- Halloween Costume Personality Quiz
- Haunted House Word Find
- Create a Caption for Oliver the Halloween Cat
- Harry Potter Halloween
- Halloween Kitten
- DIY Halloween Costumes
- Book Character Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Poll
- Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF
- The Best Scary Books
- Monster Personality Quiz
- Goosebumps Create a Caption
- Halloween Trivia Quiz and a Spooky Halloween Trivia Quiz
- You know you are obsessed with Goosebumps when. . .
- Scary Would You Rather
This just in . . . these Halloween Would You Rather questions from PurpleWizard50:
Would you rather . . . .
- Dress up as a pink princess OR a yellow bumblebee?
- Get one small yummy candy bar OR a giant bar of yucky candy?
- Turn into a werewolf OR a vampire?
- Eat 2000 candy bars in a minute OR eat 30 old pieces of licorice in one minute?
- Meet a mummy OR Frankenstein?
If you have ideas for blog posts, go to the STACK Back Message Board and submit them! Have a safe and fun Halloween!