Disney’s sequel to Finding Nemo (rated G) a.k.a. Finding Dory (rated PG) recently hit theaters to start off the summer movie season. In the movie, Dory, who suffers from short term memory-loss every 10 seconds or so, remembers she has parents and that she got separated from them as a child. With Nemo and Marlin’s help she sets off to find them.
Their adventures take them to The Marine Life Institute, where she gets captured, escapes, gets captured, escapes – you get the picture! Nemo and Marlin and some new friends join the adventure, including Hank the cranky red octopus.
So if you’re looking for some deep-sea adventure, dive into our Finding Dory Would You Rather, and let us know
Would You Rather . . .
1. Be a clownfish like Nemo OR blue tang fish like Dory?
2. If you were a fish … Get stuck in a six-pack drink holder (like Dory did) OR have a smaller right fin (like Nemo)?
3. Wash up in Australia OR wash up in California?
4. Swim through drainpipe tunnels OR the eye of a hurricane?
5. A giant octopus pick you up with his tentacles OR get swallowed by a whale?
6. Be a fish trapped in a plastic baggie OR a fish without water?
7. Not be able to remember things OR not be able to forget things?
8. Have an adorable sandpiper OR cute otter?
Did you like Finding Nemo or Finding Dory better? Let us know your answers in the Comments below. And like the story says, when things get tough, “Just keep swimming!”
Image courtesy Disney Pixar