I got this idea from Moderator Katie on the STACKS Buzz Board. Since it is the end of the school year for many of you, take some time now to think over the past year and answer these end-of-the-school-year questions.
- Overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your school year?
- What was the BEST thing that happened to you in this school year?
- What was the WORST thing that happened to you in this school year?
- What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3?
- What is your proudest accomplishment in this school year?
- What would you have done differently in this school year?
- Any summer resolutions? What are they?
- What do you want to work on MOST in the next school year?
- What is one experience you had in this school year that you never would have BELIEVED could happen to you?
- Any other hopes, dreams, comments now that this school year is just about done?
Leave your answers in the Comments. Then go read Katie’s original quiz and say, “Hi!” on the Buzz Board!