Personality Quiz: Which Dog Breed Are You?
Here at the STACKS, we love dogs, and when you love dogs, it’s hard not to wonder what kind of dog you would be if you weren’t human. Take this quiz to find out which dog breed best matches your personality.
- A great summer afternoon would be . . . A) hanging out poolside, showing off your diving moves. B) working hard making extra money with your lemonade stand. C) kicking the soccer ball around, followed by a picnic and running through the sprinkler. D) family BBQ! E) chillin’ inside a movie theater with your friends.
- Favorite dog activity: A) getting groomed and putting on cute doggie clothes. B) pulling a sled. C) fetch, catch, tug the rope – all of ‘em! D) getting your belly rubbed and drooling until you fall asleep. E) yapping at strangers.
- You’d love to win . . . A) a modeling contract. B) the Iditarod. C) an all-access pass to an amusement park. D) lifetime, unlimited treats. E) American Idol.
- If you were a dog, you would be . . . A) elegant, sophisticated, and smart. B) big, hard-working, and strong. C) playful, loving, and clumsy. D) a reliable, affectionate guard dog. E) small, feisty, and bossy.
- How do you like your hair? A) Perfect! You spend at least a half hour on it in the morning! B) Long and shaggy. You like to feel it blow in the wind! C) What? Is that a trick question? Who has time for hair when there’s playing to be done! D) No muss and no fuss! E) You could go for pigtails, braids, a mohawk, flat-ironed . . . it depends on your mood!
- Favorite “movie star” dog: A) Benji B) Lassie C) Marmaduke D) Scooby Doo E) Bolt
- If you were a food, you’d be . . . A) cheese & crackers. B) a piece of steak. C) hamburger & fries. D) ooey-gooey brownies. E) bite-size snacks like M&M’s, nuts & berries.
- Favorite place to dig for bones: A) Ew, bones are for commoners. B) out in the wild. C) in the backyard! D) I’m too busy sleeping to eat bones. E) I like to have them brought to me fresh from the pet store.
Leave your answers in the Comments and find out your results here.
–Ratha, STACKS Writer.