City Personality Quiz
Have you ever played the M.A.S.H. game that randomly guesses your future spouse, your future profession, and your future home (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, or House)? Well today’s Personality Quiz will tell you what world city you belong in. Answer these questions to predict where you should live when you grow up.
- For your birthday, you’d like to go to a: A) rodeo! B) beach, baby! C) Broadway show. D) tea with the queen. E) exotic restaurant.
- Your lifestyle pace is: A) slow. You like to take your time and enjoy the simple things in life. B) luxurious and trendy. You like to live in style and look good at all times! C) fast! You like to always be going somewhere or doing something. You get bored easily. D) scheduled. You like to know what’s on your schedule so you can properly prepare. Otherwise, you get stressed out. E) in between. You are passionate about certain things, but other times you just like to kick back and relax with family and friends.
- What famous landmark appeals to you the most? A) the Alamo. B) the Hollywood sign. C) the Statue of Liberty. D) Buckingham Palace. E) the Great Wall of China.
- What type of food do you like to eat? A) Steak! B) It has to be healthy, and usually has avocados on it! C) You eat something different every day from salads to burgers to Ethiopian! D) You love traditional meat and potatoes, but you also like to spice things up with curry sometimes. E) Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, anything with rice!
- Your favorite outfit is: A) jeans and cowboy boots. B) anything beachy like shorts, tanks, flip-flops. C) kind of edgy like a graphic T and ankle boots. D) preppy and sophisticated like khakis and a collared shirt. E) something comfy. You don’t like your clothes to scream, “Trendy!!”
- Where do you want to go to college? A) a college close to home, preferably with a great football team. B) somewhere sunny and fun where it feels like you’re on vacation. C) a diverse college with lots to offer, and unique people to meet. D) a prestigious Ivy League university. E) abroad, so you can experience a different part of the world.
- On the weekend you like to: A) be outside, preferably around animals. B) Relax with your family. You wish there were 5 days of weekend instead of the other way around! C) be busy! You’ve got playdates, games, practices, classes, and rehearsal. You never stop going. D) forget the world and read a good book, or even get a jump on schoolwork for the next week. E) ride your bike, go roller skating, or just hang out in the neighborhood.
- In your opinion, there is no such thing as being too _______. A) relaxed. B) popular. C) busy. D) smart. E) traditional.
- When you grow up, you will be a famous: A) cowboy. You were born to rule the wild west! B) singer or actor. You want to see your name in lights! C) corporate tycoon! You want to be so rich, you could own a piece of the city! D) royal. A prince, princess . . . or even a knight would do. E) athlete like a gymnast or basketball player. You’ve been training since you were 3.
- How do you feel about crowds? A) Don’t like them at all. B) If it’s for an amazing celebrity, then it’s ok. C) Love ‘em! The more different kinds of people, the better! D) You like them up to a point, but you like your alone time, too. E) You don’t mind a large crown of familiar faces.
—Ratha, STACKS Writer