You know I love the celebrities we get to profile on the STACKS, but I have to reveal a sad truth. While they are all talented and beautiful, they do not always use perfect grammar and spelling when they write to their fans on social media. Shocking, I know, but YOU can help them. Please look at the following sentences and correct the mistakes. They will probably be really grateful for your corrections.
- Austin Mahone: GUESS WHERE IM GOING TOMORROW!!!
- Peyton List: Every time I make an ugly face on Jessie I think about how many people are going to screenshot it and make it their profile pic
- Leo Howard: Hey everyone did you see last nights Kickin it. Haha love that episode!
- Jake Short: It honestly feels like it’s Saturday. My days are so nixed up. (Sonja: It was actually hard to find a mistake from Jake Short. His grammar is really very good!)
- Harry Styles: Thank you so much to everyone who bought the album, you’re incredible. And we are nothing without you, I am very very happy today .x
- Olivia Holt: blessings show up in many different forms. don’t ever second guess God’s reasoning.
- Taylor Swift: I LOVE YOU GUYS WE GOT AN ALBUM OF THE YEAR NOMINATION AND I AM TOO EXCITED TO USE PUNCTUATION (Sonja: At least she knows she made a mistake.)
- Mindless Behavior: what did you guys think of our new video from the airport? what can we say we love to dance LOL!!
- Karan Brar: Everyone has problems. Some peoples problems are more messed up than others, but don’t judge a person based on their problems.
- Ross Lynch: 2014 here I come.
I tried to find a mistake from Dove Cameron but I couldn’t. Her grammar is impeccable! Did you spot the mistakes in all these sentences? Leave the corrected sentences in the Comments and then check your answers.
— Sonja, STACKS Staffer