You know who you are. You fell in love at the first page of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and you never looked back. But there are some things that people who have not read Harry Potter just don’t understand about you . . .
- You wish Hogwarts were real and you desperately want to get your Hogwarts letter.
- You try seriously hard to do magic and are frustrated when your “wand” (a.k.a. stick) does not work.
- Dobby, Fred Weasley, Professor Lupin, Snape, and Tonks.
- Trying to explain Quidditch to your non-Harry Potter friends so you can play it at recess.
- The movie did not include your favorite line or scene from the book.
- You scream while watching the movies, “That didn’t happen in the book!”
- When someone says, “JK” (for just kidding), you think, “Rowling.”
- You are desperately waiting for J.K. Rowling to write another children’s book.
- If it’s not Harry-related, you kind of don’t want to talk about it.
- Nothing else you read is ever as good as Harry Potter.
Can YOU relate to any of these? Leave a Comment to tell us your problems that only other Harry Potter fans understand!
Sonja, STACKS Staffer