Do you play an instrument? Are you one of those fabulously talented people who can transform an empty room into an instant dance party? Well, we know it’s not easy being awesome, so this Top Ten List is for you! We’ve compiled a list of top 10 problems only people who play an instrument understand.
- Spit valves and emptying your spit. (Eww).
- What to wear to the band concert.
- Messing up your solo at the band concert!
- Your saxophone, backpack, and athletic gear take up an ENTIRE school bus seat.
- Saying this to your friends: “I can’t come over today. I have to practice.”
- Short nails (sorry violin players).
- When you have to rehearse a song that you hate over and over and over . . . and over again.
- A broken string at the worst possible time.
- When your little brother “practices” on your trumpet.
- Demands to perform at every family gathering.
What about you guys? Do you play an instrument? Let us know some of YOUR problems in the Comments below!