10 Problems Only Nearsighted People Understand
- Bangs + Glasses = Drama. The constant fight with your bangs and glasses leaves you with greasy hair, an itchy face, and no patience.
- Swimming without your glasses. If you lose sight of your friends at the pool, you might not find them again for an hour.
- Waking up and trying to find your glasses so you can see. It’s even worse at a sleepover!
- Before you got glasses, you never saw individual blades of grass or leaves on trees. Amazing.
- Forgetting your glasses in your desk at school. Again.
- Squinting. Lots of it.
- The “3” looked like an “8.” It REALLY did.
- As hard as you try, you just can’t get those splotches off of your glasses from this morning’s hair stylizing.
- Protective sports goggles. Is there anything more awkward?
- You can’t wear your trendy headbands with your glasses. Noooooo!
And there you have it. Are you nearsighted? Share your dramas in the Comments below!