Attention, all vegetarians! You’ve made the choice, stuck by your principles, educated your friends, and some might say saved countless animals all over the country. You are a vegetarian and you are strong. But even though you are super-proud and empowered by your choice, there are still just some problems only a vegetarian would understand, so this one’s for you!
10 Problems Only Vegetarians Understand
10. The smell of bacon. (Either it makes your mouth water, or grosses you out.)
9. You still have nightmares of chicken nuggets and their lives … before.
8. Try getting a decent meal when your family goes out to a steakhouse.
7. McDonald’s Happy Meals. So delicious, but you’re still hungry after not having a “main course.”
8. You have to explain to every new friend you eat lunch with why you are a vegetarian. Maybe you should just pass out pre-typed notes…
7. Your dad likes his steaks medium-rare. Ew.
6. Your mom’s always making you eat eggs and beans and tofu to make you get your protein.
5. Explaining to people that yes, hot dogs are, in fact, meat.
4. You end up eating a lot of “sides” at family BBQ’s.
2. Your friends like to loudly announce it to everyone when you’re out to eat “Oh, she can’t eat that. She is a vegetarian!”
1. People try to trick you or tempt you into eating meat. Not cool!
Stay strong and be proud. And list your grievances below in the Comments!