November 6, 2015
Charlie Bown and the Peanuts Gang Would You Rather
Earlier today, the Peanuts characters answered some of my most important questions, like “Why is Lucy so mean?” Now we will hear from the real life kids who voice characters in The Peanuts Movie (rated G): Alexander Garfin, Francesca Capaldi, Marleik Mar Mar Walker, and Noah Schnapp. I asked them these would you rather questions. Their answers are pretty hilarious and a little surprising!
Would you rather . . .
Have a perfectly round head like Charlie Brown OR have red hair like the Little Red-Haired Girl?
Francesca (who plays the Little Red-Haired Girl): I already have red hair, so that’s easy! (If you haven’t seen Francesca on Dog with a Blog, you can see her gorgeous hair in this video.)
Noah (who plays Charlie Brown): I would want a round head. That would be cool!
Carry a blanket with you everywhere like Linus OR wear Charlie Brown’s zigzag shirt every day?
Marleik (who plays Franklin): Can we change the color? I want the shirt to be red!
Have Sally as a sister OR Lucy as a sister?
Marleik and Noah: Sally!
Francesca: Sally. Lucy is mean!
Alexander (who plays Linus): I would pick Lucy. Sally is annoying!
Have Snoopy as a pet OR have Linus as your best friend?
All 4 kids: Snoopy!
Me: Wow! No love for Linus?
Marleik: Linus is an old man and a baby.
Francesca: Yeah, he’s an old baby!
Harsh! Do you agree with the Peanuts cast’s answers? Leave YOUR answers in the Comments. Then watch this Kids Press Reporter’s interview with the stars and tell us if you are excited for The Peanuts Movie!
Sonja, STACKS Staffer
Images courtesy of 20th Century Fox and Peanuts Worldwide LLC
October 27, 2015
Ever After High Would You Rather
Let’s be real: who WOULDN’T want to go to Ever After High, a boarding school for fairy tale characters? Yes, please! But not everything is butterflies and rainbows at Ever After High, you know. Sometimes you’ve gotta make some very tough decisions to reach your Happily Ever After! So, we want to know . . . would you rather:
- Have to attend Damsel-in-distressing class for an entire year OR actually sleep through the Beauty Sleep Festival?
- Have snakes rained down on you OR have to spend a semester with your arch nemesis as your roommate?
- Need your biggest bully to rescue you OR have to harm your very best friend?
- Lose all your hair for five days to a Che-myth-stry class mistake OR be turned into a frog for five weeks?
- Find out you’re destined to marry the most arrogant prince you’ve ever met OR find out you are going to be responsible for sending one of your parents to jail?
- Get banished forever from Ever After High OR be locked up for an afternoon in the Uni Cairn with a very angry Jabberwock?
Whew! Being a fairy tale character might be more stressful than I thought . . . not that I still don’t want to go to Ever After High, though! What do you think? Would you YOU rather do? Are you an Ever After High fan? Share your answers in the Comments below!
En-Szu, STACKS Writer
October 23, 2015
Henry Danger Would You Rather . . . Dangerously Super!
We know you guys are “dangerously” deep into Nickelodeon’s hit show Henry Danger. It stars Jace Norman, as Henry, a 13-year-old boy who gets a part-time job as a superhero sidekick. His boss is the small town superhero named Captain Man. He pretends to work in a shop called “Junk ‘n’ Stuff” with a secret underground lair where Captain Man trains him. There, he becomes . . . Kid Danger. Only his best friend Charlotte knows his secret, while his other best friend Jasper is in the dark.
Kid Danger and Captain Man keep the city of Swellview safe and . . . swell. Campy adventures with zany villains round out the show. If you are obsessed with Henry Danger, check out our Henry Danger Would You Rather below!
Would you rather . . .
1. Be a superhero sidekick OR a villain henchman?
2. Be indestructible like Captain Man OR be able to come back to life?
3. Have a secret job in a candy factory OR a cloning lab?
4. Fly OR be invisible?
5. Have your baby brother turned into a monster (Episode 1) OR have an alien baby egg hatch in your house (Episode 7)?
6. Be captured by the mad scientist Dr. Minyak OR have to babysit “The Toddler” (dwarf baby criminal).
7. Have a crazy machine turn you into a manly beast (Episode 10) OR a living Barbie doll?
So today’s assignment, should you choose to accept, is to let us know your answers in the Comments below! And let us know what YOU think of Henry Danger!
Over and out.
-Ratha, STACKS Writer
September 29, 2015
Magic Tree House Would You Rather
Ketchup and mustard. Batman and Robin. Some things just go together. Like Jack and Annie from The Magic Tree House series. With their time-travelling historical adventures, this series can get you hooked on reading for life!
Book #53 Shadow of the Shark came out this summer, and #54 Balto of the Blue Dawn (about a Siberian husky in 1925 Alaska) is coming out in Jan. 2016. So if you love this dynamic duo, let us know, Would You Rather . . .
1. Be Jack OR Annie?
2. Go to the Amazon rainforest OR ancient Egypt?
3. Be attacked by a dinosaur OR a mummy?
4. Be a passenger on board the Titanic OR a Viking ship?
5. Survive an earthquake in San Francisco OR a tidal wave in Hawaii?
6. Fight in the Revolutionary War OR the Civil War?
7. Pet-sit a cobra OR an emperor penguin?
8. Battle a ninja OR a dragon?
Let us know what YOU guys would rather in the Comments below. And tell us if you have a favorite Magic Tree House book!
-Ratha, STACKS Writer
September 15, 2015
Weird Food Would You Rather
Did you know that in France people eat snails as an appetizer? With garlic and butter of course! In other parts of the world people eat fried chicken’s feet. Watch out for the bones though – I’ve heard they get annoying after a while.
And one of the craziest I’ve come across yet is the Japanese and Korean delicacy known as odori don. It’s a raw squid or octopus whose legs seem to come to life and move a little when salty soy sauce is dumped over them!
How far would you go? Take a bite out of our Weird Food Would You Rather, and let us know your dietary limit! Would you rather . . .
- Eat fried crickets (like in Thailand!) OR French fried caterpillars (in Mexico)?
- Eat a raw chili pepper OR drink a raw egg?
- Eat a fried spider (Cambodia) OR a boiled stinkbug (Africa)? Apparently stinkbug tastes a bit like a crunchy apple!
- Eat fried rattlesnake (Southwestern United States) OR a cobra heart (Vietnam)?
- Eat potato chips dipped in cottage cheese OR chocolate?
- Eat eels (I had them in China, and they taste like mushroom spaghetti!) OR jellyfish? Some people say jellyfish tastes like munching on rubber bands!
Hopefully you haven’t lost your appetite, and you can let us know what you’d rather in the Comments below!
-Ratha, STACKS Writer
August 17, 2015
Super Fly! Fly Guy Would You Rather . . .
In the Fly Guy series, boy meets fly, and a beautiful friendship is born. Fly Guy is extremely smart and even knows how to say the boy’s name (“Buzz”). They have hilarious (and sometimes slightly gross) adventures together in school, at restaurants, picnics, and even when Fly Guy gets married to Fly Girl, Buzz and Fly Guy are eventually reunited. So take a buzz at our Fly Guy Would You Rather below.
Would you rather . . .
1. Be a fly guy OR lightning bug?
2. Go swimming in someone’s soup OR chocolate pudding pie?
3. Be able to talk to animals OR transform into animals?
4. See Fly Guy team up with Spider-Man OR Ant-Man?
5. Have a FLY fly up your nose OR a LADYBUG?
6. Have a Fly Guy video game OR a Fly Guy movie?
7. Have the next book be American Ninja Fly Guy OR Fly Guy Dances with the Stars?
Leave your answers in the Comments below and let us know what you think of the Fly Guy books!
-Ratha, STACKS Writer
July 28, 2015
Harry Potter Would You Rather
EnergeticGriffin20 posted this Harry Potter Would You Rather Quiz on the Harry Potter Message Board.
Would You Rather . . .
- Be a Slytherin or Gryffindor?
- Be a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?
- Get stuck in the Chamber of Secrets for 10 minutes or get stuck in a closed room with Dementors for 10 minutes?
- Be Professor Dumbledore or Professor McGonagall?
- Be a Quidditch player or not?
- Study Charms or Potions?
- Have a detention with Professor Snape or Professor Umbridge?
- Live with Harry Potter your whole life or live with Hermione your whole life?
- Be a professor at Hogwarts or a student at Hogwarts?
Leave your answers in the Comments and go visit the Harry Potter Message Board to join the conversation.
July 3, 2015
Minion Mayhem! Minions Would You Rather . . .
We know you guys are big fans of the Despicable Me movies (rated PG), and as you might know, the unofficial prequel Minions movie (rated PG) is hitting theaters July 10th! In the movie, we follow the minions in search of the perfect supervillain to work for before they met Gru. They try out Dracula, Napoleon, and the new character Scarlet Overkill.
Now, get into the minion mindset, and let us know would you rather . . .
1. Be Stuart (one eyeball) OR Bob (small bald guy) OR Kevin (tall skinny guy)?
2. Be Dracula’s minion OR Gru’s minion?
3. Be able to understand “minion” OR speak 10 languages?
4. Be a supervillain OR superhero?
5. Battle The Incredible Hulk OR Darth Vader?
6. HAVE a sidekick OR BE a sidekick?
7. Eat bananas for a week OR watermelon for a week?
8. Have a dragon breathe fire on you OR a sumo wrestler sit on you?
Leave your answers in the Comments below, and let us know if you’re psyched for the movie!
-Ratha, Stacks Writer
Image courtesy Universal Pictures
June 22, 2015
Would You Rather: Summer
Today’s Summer Would You Rather questions come from CatGymnastics173 on the STACK Back Message Board.
1. Would you rather have a summer with tons of snow OR a winter with a massive heat wave?
2. Would you rather drink hot chocolate in summer OR eat ice cream in winter?
3. Would you rather have your own custom beach umbrella that you designed online for a lot of money OR buy a very cheap beach umbrella with only a few colors?
4. Would you rather go to summer school but have more breaks off during the year OR not go to summer school and get no breaks at all (except for holidays)?
5. Would you rather study all summer (with no free time) and have nice, breezy weather OR not study at all and have it be so hot that you need a cooler every second?
6. Would you rather read 300 books by the end of the summer and get extra credit in school and an awesome prize OR read only 10 books by the end of the summer, have to redo a grade, and get a rock as a prize?
7. Would you rather have a big summer party for one day but have to go back to school for the rest of the summer OR have to study every day but never have homework and have many breaks during the year?
8. Would you rather have tons of fun free time all year without school and homework, but lose all your friends OR go to school every single day of the year with large piles of homework but keep all your friends?
9. Would you rather sew your own bathing suit for 2 weeks in the heat (no breaks) and have it be totally worth it OR buy a bathing suit at the store and never ever get to go to the beach again?
10. Would you rather go to the beach every single day with it very cool out OR go to the amusement park every day with the weather being roasting hot?
Hope you like it!
June 19, 2015
This Summer’s Biggest Wave: Teen Beach 2!
When I heard they were making a Teen Beach 2, I. Could. Not. Believe. It. But what could they possibly do to top the first movie?
For those of you who don’t know, Teen Beach Movie stars Ross Lynch (You heard me right!) and Maia Mitchell as teen surfer sweethearts Brady and Mackenzie. They get sucked into a tidal wave-time warp, and end up in a classic 1960s beach movie where everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance. It’s hard to tell what’s real and not. And it is delicious!
Photo cedit: Disney Channel/Francisco Roman
Teen Beach 2 premieres on June 26th at 8 p.m. on Disney Channel. This time, the tides have turned, and Tanner and Lela from the first movie find themselves in Brady and Mackenzie’s world. Imagine teens from the early 1960s coming to 2015! They discover all our modern day inventions . . . like selfies and chicken nuggets.
To get you stoked for TB2, grab your surfboard, and let us know Would You Rather . . .
- For one week, live in the past (1950s-1960s) OR the future (year 3000)?
- Be a surfer OR a biker?
- Ride a giant wave surfing OR jump between two cliffs on a motorcycle?
- Have Brady’s hair OR that cool “ting” thing when Tanner smiles?
- Spontaneously break into singing OR dancing?
- Wear hot pink high heels OR flip flops?
- Have beach sand in your hair OR motorcycle oil?
- Be a character in Teen Beach 2 OR a character in Austin & Ally?
- Dress in 1950s fashions forever OR dress in 2015 fashions forever?
Let us know what YOU’D rather in the Comments below, and if you’re psyched for the movie! Also, check out this very special, EXCLUSIVE video with the new stars of TB2 to find out how they answer these Would You Rather questions!
-Ratha, Stacks Writer