July 1, 2016
Summer Camp Bunk’d Style!
Just in time for summer camp season, we thought it was the perfect time for some Bunk’d Would You Rather! If you went crazy over Disney Channel’s Jessie, then you’re a fan of Bunk’d which is the spinoff TV show. The cast (minus Jessie and Luke – boo hoo!) make their way to Camp Kikiwaka, the summer camp their parents met at when they were teenagers.
There are new characters like the heartthrob camp counselor Xander, and the outdoorsy farm girl Lou. Add in campers Jorge who claims he was abducted by aliens, and Tiffany who is super-smart and has over-protective parents. Throw these city kids into the wild – and it makes for some pretty funny episodes!
To get you in summer camp survival mode, tell us Would You Rather . . .
1. Sleep-away camp OR day camp?
2. Tell ghost stories OR see a bear?
3. Tug of War OR Canoe Race?
4. Get poison ivy OR be bitten by a swarm of mosquitoes?
5. Be bunkmates with Emma OR Ravi?
6. Have a cute camp counselor OR “survival-expert” camp counselor?
7. Step in bear poop OR get sprayed by a skunk?
8. Camping on the beach OR the forest?
9. Give up your phone/device all summer OR give up candy?
10. Get attacked by an angry chipmunk OR angry bald eagle?
Let us know what you’d rather . . . and what you think of Bunk’d in the Comments below. Happy Camping!
Photo courtesy of Disney Channel
June 23, 2016
Sofia Carson Answers Our Would You Rather Questions
In the Disney TV movie Adventures in Babysitting, goody two-shoes Jenny (played by Sabrina Carpenter from Girl Meets World) and artsy rebel Lola (played by Sofia Carson from Descendants) accidentally swap phones. As a result of the swap, Lola ends up babysitting for one of Jenny’s clients and getting into BIG trouble. The night turns into a chaotic adventure as Jenny and Lola hunt for one of the kids who snuck away.
Watch my video with Sofia Carson as she answers my Would You Rather questions. Would you rather . . .
Be best friends with Evie from Descendants OR Lola from Adventures in Babysitting?
Be best friends with Prince Charming from Descendants OR Jenny from Adventures in Babysitting?
Be a world-famous photographer OR a straight-A student?
Babysit the worst kids in the world OR owe $1000 in parking tickets?
If you could accidentally switch phones with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why?
Do you have any babysitting rules or tips for a first-time babysitter?
Photo credit (Disney Channel/Ed Araquel)
Adventures in Babysitting airs Friday, June 24 at 8 p.m. on Disney Channel. Will you be watching? Leave a Comment and answer the Would You Rather questions for yourself!
June 17, 2016
Jack Griffo (a.k.a. Max Thunderman) Would You Rather
I met 19-year-old Jack Griffo and we chatted about The Thundermans, superpowers, his best guy friend who plays Link, and his real-life girlfriend who plays Allison on the show. He was super-sweet and fun.
Watch the video!
It’s your turn to answer The Thundermans questions. Would you rather . . .
Be best friends with Henry Danger OR Link Evilman?
Be slimed OR be turned into an animal with the animalizer?
Be world famous OR have a secret superpower that no one knows about?
If you could only have 1 of Max’s superpowers, which would you choose and why?
Leave YOUR answers in the Comments and tell us what you think of The Thundermans!
May 11, 2016
We know a lot of you love Pokémon, as we saw in our recent Most Powerful Pokémon post.
If you’re not familiar with the power of Pokéman, they are fictional creatures that humans catch and train to battle each other for sport. And with just around 722 Pokémon characters to choose from – spanning games, TV series, movies, and comics – it’s hard to pick a favorite! Whether you’re a seasoned Pokéfan, just discovering Pokémon, take a poke at our Pokémon Would You Rather.
Would You Rather . . .
- Be in a Pokémon cartoon OR video game?
- Be Dialga (the steel dragon) and be able to warp time by speeding it up and slowing it down, OR Palkia (the water dragon) and be able to warp space, and travel to other dimensions?
- Have the power to copy your foe’s ability (Trace) OR the power to make your foe infatuated with you (Cute Charm)?
- Have Mega Kangaskhan OR Mega Rayquaza be your battle BFF?
- Have the power to turn your enemy to ice with an icy punch OR make your enemy fall asleep?
- The winner of the cutest Pokémon is . . . Pikachu OR Eevee?
- Be a “god” like Arceus OR a “beast” like Deoxys?
- Win a Pokémon playing card tournament OR Pokémon video game tournament?
Let us know your answers, and your Pokémon Would You Rather questions in the Comments below!
April 29, 2016
Stuck in the Middle Would You Rather
If you’ve seen the new show Stuck in the Middle, you’re probably a fan, because once you watch one episode you just can’t stop! At least this was the case for me. The show is about Harley Diaz and her six (yep six!) siblings and she’s the middle kid.
- Rachael – the oldest, totally vain and into her looks and social media.
- Ethan – Harley’s favorite sibling, budding musician, and partner in crime.
- Georgie – basketball player who makes up for lack of “skill” with positive will (known to say “Negativity is loserville, my friend!”). Slightly annoying but kind of funny.
- Twins Louie and Beast – crazy mini-ninjas.
- Daphne – the youngest, usually wearing a tutu, tiara, and their mom’s high heels.
Her mom occasionally hides in the pantry to escape from the craziness of seven kids, and the kids often eat food from the garbage. But hey – this just happens sometimes with seven kids in one family!
Would You Rather. . .
- Be the oldest of seven siblings OR the youngest?
- Have your family forget your birthday OR totally embarrass you in front of your crush on your birthday?
- Have your wi-fi cancelled OR your device/tablet broken?
- Have a big family OR be an only child?
- Be a rock star musician OR world famous scientist?
- Only get 3 minutes in the bathroom in the morning OR have to share a toothbrush with your sibling?
- Babysit three crazy 5-year olds OR change five poopy diapers?
Let us know what you’d rather in the Comments below!
April 20, 2016
Dork Diaries Would You Rather
Are you a fan of the Dork Diaries series – or as my friend says “kind of like Diary of a Wimpy Kid for girls?” It follows middle-schooler Nikki Maxwell, a normal (but dorky) girl who transfers into an expensive private school. She makes new, fabulously dorky friends, and battles the beautiful, popular crowd, navigating school life with lots of laughs and crazy adventures.
There are 10 books in the series, and a Dork Diaries movie is in development. If you’re psyched about that, then check out our Dork Diaries Would You Rather, inspired by the books!
Would You Rather . . .
1. Have dorky friends OR snobby friends?
2. Volunteer in the school library OR volunteer in an animal shelter?
3. On a dare – toilet paper someone’s house OR tell your crush you like him or her in a different language?
4. Be poor OR spoiled?
5. Get locked in the janitor’s closet OR locked in Brianna’s “diva hair salon” where her crazy 6-year-old sister experiments on your hair?
6. Enter an ice skating competition OR a pop star talent competition?
7. Have your diary stolen OR your brand new phone stolen?
Let us know your answers in the Comments below! And go to the Reading Buzz Board to answer this poll: Which is your fave – Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Dork Diaries?
February 12, 2016
Best Friends Whenever Would You Rather
Are you a fan of Disney’s new show Best Friends Whenever starring Landry Bender (from Crash & Bernstein) and Lauren Taylor? They play high school best friends Cyd and Shelby, but when their cute neighbor Barry’s science experiment goes crazy, they find themselves able to time travel!
Would you rather . . .
- Time travel back to see the day you were born OR forward to the day you get married?
- Have twin brothers like Shelby OR live in Peru like Cyd’s parents?
- Jump back in time to kindergarten OR forward to senior year in high school?
- Argue with your best friend OR argue with your sibling?
- Go back in time to stop the sinking of the Titanic OR stop the Civil War?
- Travel back in time to see your teachers as kids OR the olden days to see your great, great grandparents as kids?
- Travel back in time to see your parents as teenagers OR travel forward in time to see your future kids as teenagers?
- Have your best friend live with you for a year OR go away for a year with your parents?
- Be able to time travel OR do magic?
Give us your “best answers whenever” and let us know what you think of Best Friends Whenever in the Comments below!
February 9, 2016
Be Mine, Book Valentine!
Cupid’s arrow is about to strike again on February 14th — Valentine’s Day. To put you in a sweet mood, we are delivering a special Valentine’s book-based Would You Rather.
Would you rather . . .
- Have a Love Spell (so your crush falls in love with you) OR a Flying Spell so you can fly (away from crazy boys/girls who chase you)?
- Get a box of Bertie Bott’s earwax flavor jellybeans OR a box of chocolate frogs (from Harry Potter)?
- Marry a cyclops from Percy Jackson OR get stuck in a ship full of monsters?
- Kiss Slappy the Evil Dummy (from Goosebumps) OR The Vampire Chicken?
- Go on a romantic date with Fregley OR Patty (from Diary of a Wimpy Kid)?
- Survive a hurricane OR a shark attack on Valentine’s Day?
- Have your secret admirer turn out to be Voldemort (from Harry Potter) OR Darth Vader (from Star Wars)?
- Have your crush read your diary OR your teacher read your diary (from Dear Dumb Diary)?
Leave your answers in the Comments below, and let us know which book character you’d like to be YOUR valentine!
January 12, 2016
2016 is here! A time for new opportunities and new beginnings. Of course, a fresh start doesn’t always mean everything is going to be hunky-dory . . . and because we love the opportunity for a WOULD YOU RATHER, we are giving you an ultra-tough one for the new year! In the upcoming year, would you rather . . .
1. Make the sports team, but break your leg and spend the season on the bench OR make the sports team but lose every game of the season?
2. Find out your favorite celebrity couple is breaking up OR that your favorite musical group is breaking up? (I SEE YOU, ZAYN!)(I can forgive but never forget!)
3. Find out your crush likes you back, but is moving to another country OR find out that YOU are moving to another country?
4. Go on an epic summer vacation only to find out your worst enemy is also there OR show up at a school dance wearing the same outfit as your worst enemy?
5. Find out your favorite TV show is ending OR that the movie you’ve been looking forward to won’t be released for another year?
6. Have more rainy days than sunny days OR have snow half the year?
7. Outgrow all your favorite clothes OR have your computer crash?
8. Find out your favorite book is being turned into a movie, but the lead actor is not someone you would have picked OR find out a book you really disliked is being turned into a movie instead?
Whew! Those were tough ones. Share your answers in the Comments below, and let’s all hope that none of these horrible things happen to any of us in 2016!
Happy New Year!
En-Szu, STACKS Writer
December 31, 2015
New Year’s Eve Would You Rather
Today is New Year’s Eve, and we want to know how you guys are celebrating! Usually I just hunker down with family, make some yummy dips and desserts to eat, and watch the ball drop on TV. What about you guys? Let’s start the countdown to the new year with some Would You Rather New Year’s Eve questions!
Would You Rather . . .
- Stay up until midnight OR be cozy and asleep in your bed by 10?
- Celebrate in Sydney, Australia OR Los Angeles, California? (Sydney is one of the first cities to get to midnight, and Los Angeles is one of the last!)
- Blow party horns OR bang pots and pans?
- At midnight, have to kiss a slimy octopus OR a crazy squirrel?
- Be at the New York City ball drop in person OR watch it on TV?
- Have a snowy, blizzardy New Year’s OR tropical island New Year’s?
- Make a New Year’s Resolution to clean your room every day OR eat broccoli every day?
Let us know YOUR answers (and your New Year’s plans!) in the Comments below!
-Ratha, STACKS Writer