How well do you know dog breeds? Take the Dog Breeds Trivia Quiz to find out!
- Which dog breed has been nicknamed “hot dogs”? A) Dachshund B) Chihuahua C) Keeshond D) Labrador Retriever
- What kind of dog is Scooby-Doo? A) Saint Bernard B) Terrier C) Boxer D) Great Dane
- Which of these dogs would most likely NOT want to go swimming with you? A) French Bulldog B) Labrador Retriever C) Irish Water Spaniel D) Portuguese Water Dog
- If you’re allergic to dogs, which breed should you consider getting? A) Chow Chow B) English Setter C) German Shepherd D) Bichon Frise
- Which of these dogs does NOT have a reputation for being incredibly lazy? A) English Bulldog B) Greyhounds C) Border Collie D) Puggle
- Which dog breed most closely resembles a wolf? A) Chow Chow B) Siberian Husky C) Great Dane D) Great Pyrenees
- Which dog is likely to weigh the most when full-grown? A) Bullmastiff B) Boxer C) Australian Terrier D) French Bulldog
- Which of these is not true about a Shih Tzu? A) They make great lap dogs. B) They originated in China. C) Their hair often covers their eyes. D) On average, they grow more than 20 inches high.
- True or False? Golden Retrievers are known to be extremely loyal dogs?
- Which of these dogs would be an excellent watchdog? A) English Bulldog B) Newfoundland C) Poodle D) Boxer
Read on for the answers. . . Continue reading