Percy Jackson fans should get all of these right!
1. According to Greek Mythology, this creature is half-man, half-horse: A) Centaur B) Minotaur C) Griffin D) Satyr
2. This creature is a giant with only one eye in the middle of its forehead: A) Troll B) Medusa C) Goblin D) Cyclops
3. A half-woman, half-fish is called a mermaid. The male version is known as a: A) Siren B) Merman C) Fishman D) Waterman
4. Which of these monsters can be stopped with a silver bullet? A) Werewolves B) Zombies C) Creepers D) None of the above
5. Which of these items won’t help you keep away vampires? A) Garlic B) A cross C) Gold D) A wooden stake
6. This creature has multiple heads, and if one is cut off, two will grow in its place: A) Ogre B) Cerebus C) The Chimera D) The Hydra
7. Which of these cultures has myths about dragons? A) Chinese B) European C) Indian D) All of the above
8. Bram Stoker is the author of which classic monster novel? A) Dracula B) Frankenstein C) War of the Worlds D) The Invisible Man
9. If you looked Medusa directly in the eyes, you would . . . A) melt. B) explode. C) turn to stone. D) turn into a snake.
10. The Egyptian statue of this mythical creature is famously missing its nose: A) The Leviathan B) The Great Sphinx C) The Behemoth D) A Dragon
Read on for the answers! Continue reading