It’s summertime! Even if your schedule is packed to the rafters with camping trips, pool parties, concerts, theme parks, and more, chances are you’ll find yourself with at least an hour or two of downtime . . . so what do you do? Don’t let boredom bring you down! Take our handy-dandy Boredom Personality Quiz and find out what activity YOU should do to keep the boredom at bay. You’re in for one very fun summer!
- Your favorite pizza is . . . a) extra cheese. b) plain. c) pepperoni. d) veggie. e) something you’ve never tried before.
- Your dream fictional creature pet would be . . . a) a unicorn. b) a talking mouse. c) Pegasus. d) a phoenix. e) a dragon.
- Your dream digs would be . . . a) a castle by the sea. b) a quiet cottage in the woods. c) a farm. d) an apartment in a busy city. e) nowhere in particular–your dream is to travel, not settle down!
- You are most drawn to the color . . . a) blue. b) grey. c) yellow. d) green. e) red.
- You are most grossed out by . . . a) people who are mean to other people. b) people with really bad table manners. c) people who complain. d) blood! e) dirty dishes.
- You deal with frustrating situations by . . . a) taking a deep breath and trying to be patient. b) avoiding them!!! c) sticking by your convictions no matter what. d) finding a creative solution that makes everyone happy. e) getting someone else to help you stay positive.
- You watch TV and movies . . . a) a few hours a month. b) hardly ever. You can go weeks without TV and somehow survive! c) a few hours a day. d) only when it’s a show or movie you really, really want to see. e) a few hours a week.
- When out shopping, you . . . a) get things in a style you know you already like. b) get things that are comfortable. c) pick out the trendiest stuff you possibly can! d) go for new styles and looks you haven’t tried. e) zero in on the active gear.
- When something embarrassing happens you . . . a) get really mad, but cool off quickly and forget about it a few days later. b) hide in your room until you think most people have forgotten. c) laugh along with everyone. d) write about it in your journal until you feel better . . . . about a week later. e) do something awesome that will make everyone forget how embarrassing that was!
- Your favorite subject in school is . . . a) Computers. b) Language Arts. c) Science. d) Art. e) Math.
Keep reading for the results! Continue reading