Do you ever associate your personality type with the characteristics or features of a certain animal? Have you ever imagined what animal you would be? Are you free as a bird or loyal as a dog? What does your personality say about you? Take this quiz and see which animal you are! Continue reading
Personality Quiz: Who Is Your Celebrity Style Icon?
When we read magazines or watch television, we see so many actors, musicians, and artists with different fashion styles. Sometimes they can influence us to try new looks and better express ourselves. Which famous celebrity do you usually look to for style inspiration? Who is your fashion icon? Take this quiz and find out whom you share your style with!
Your absolute favorite pair of shoes is . . . A) perfectly worn in, black combat boots. B) high-top sneakers with neon accents and funky designs. C) cute little flats with bows on the front. D) comfortable slip-on skate shoes.
Your iPod is always playing . . . A) rock music. You rock out to Maroon 5 on the daily. B) R&B and hip-hop music. You’re soulful like Bruno Mars and Usher. C) dance or electronic music. You can’t get enough of Rihanna. D) pop music. You love anything by One Direction.
Your go-to school outfit is always . . . A) a band tee and torn jeans. B) something eye-catching like pattern-printed pants and tons of bling. C) a girly dress with colorful tights. D) a classic v-neck and blue jeans.
Your favorite accessory is . . . A) checkered socks. B) a chain necklace. C) glitter nail polish. D) vintage sunglasses.
Your favorite free-time activity is . . . A) jamming with your band. B) hanging out in the park with friends. C) going to an after-school dance class. D) skating around the neighborhood.
You express yourself artistically by . . . A) playing the guitar. B) singing your heart out. C) acting or dancing on stage. D) writing song lyrics.
Ready for the results? Count up your answers and find out which celebrity’s style is most like yours!
If you answered mostly A’s: Your style is rocker chic like Demi Lovato and Adam Levine. You pledge allegiance to rock ‘n’ roll and like to be a little edgy. You wouldn’t trade your old leather boots or favorite band t-shirts for anything in the world. Deep down, you are a rock star!
If you answered mostly B’s: Your style is funky and over-the-top like Jaden Smith and Willow Smith. You are artistic and wild. You always love to try something new and different, especially in terms of your fashion style! You like being a little offbeat because that is what makes you unique as you stand out from the crowd!
If you answered mostly C’s: Your style is bold and glamorous like Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande. You like to look your best, but you aren’t afraid to take a risk. You love when the spotlight is on you and performing on stage for all to see. Your great confidence is what truly makes you sparkle!
If you answered mostly D’s: Your style is cool and laid-back like Harry Styles and Bridget Mendler. You love sticking to the basics. You can do your own thing and don’t really care what others think. You like being comfortable and you don’t need to stand out in a crowd to look good. Your look will always be classic!
—Amanda, STACKS Intern
Last week, we asked you a bunch of questions to find out which dog breed you would be if you were a sweet, loveable dog, instead of a smelly, drooling human . . . or wait. . . I might have gotten that backwards. Count up your answers and reveal the results of your Dog Breed Personality Quiz.
Mostly A’s: POODLE
Fluff your fur – your dog personality is a Poodle! You like to be well groomed at all times. Although they don’t really shed, Poodles require intense grooming, which adds to their reputation for being a bit snooty. Their hair can grow to the ground like a human’s if their owners don’t cut it! Poodles prance proudly, hold themselves elegantly, and are known to be very intelligent.
Mostly B’s: SIBERIAN HUSKY
All paws on deck – your dog personality is a Siberian Husky! Like this breed, you love helping out and being active. Originally working sled dogs in the far north, Siberian Huskies have energetic personalities. They easily get bored, and they need to maintain an active lifestyle to be happy. So keep yourself busy and always have work to do to keep from getting in trouble!
Mostly C’s: LABRADOR RETRIEVER
Your dog personality is a Labrador Retriever! Like a Lab, you are playful, lovable, and energetic. You will always be a kid at heart. Labs are happiest when hanging out with their families, and love running, swimming, hiking, and playing fetch. They need TONS of activity and if they don’t get it they will end up with destructive behavior like trashing the house or chewing shoes! So make sure you channel your energy into good activities like sports, family fun, or volunteer work.
Mostly D’s: BULLDOG
Doggie daycare, here you come – your personality is a Bulldog! A wonderful companion, and true BFF, a Bulldog is a mellow, laid-back pooch. He sometimes gets a bad rap for being a couch potato, but Bulldogs are totally devoted to their humans. (Have you ever seen those pictures of people who dress their Bulldogs up in sunglasses and feather boas? Enough said!) Bulldogs are sensitive to your moods. They are happy when you are happy and compassionate when you are sad. They are great friends – just like you!
Mostly E’s: YORKSHIRE TERRIER
Bones away – your personality is a Yorkshire Terrier! You love attention, and hate to be alone, even if it’s just for a few minutes. Sometimes seen riding in a purse, or tucked under a glamorous woman’s arm, a Yorkshire Terrier is a cute, little, shaggy dog that’s hard to miss. Often known as yappy dogs, when they have something to say, they’ll say it. Er, bark it, that is. This tough, scrappy breed won’t hesitate to pick a fight with much bigger dogs. And most of the time the bigger dog will actually back down!
What is YOUR favorite dog breed? Tell us in the Comments!
–Ratha, STACKS Writer
Here at the STACKS, we love dogs, and when you love dogs, it’s hard not to wonder what kind of dog you would be if you weren’t human. Take this quiz to find out which dog breed best matches your personality.
- A great summer afternoon would be . . . A) hanging out poolside, showing off your diving moves. B) working hard making extra money with your lemonade stand. C) kicking the soccer ball around, followed by a picnic and running through the sprinkler. D) family BBQ! E) chillin’ inside a movie theater with your friends.
- Favorite dog activity: A) getting groomed and putting on cute doggie clothes. B) pulling a sled. C) fetch, catch, tug the rope – all of ‘em! D) getting your belly rubbed and drooling until you fall asleep. E) yapping at strangers.
- You’d love to win . . . A) a modeling contract. B) the Iditarod. C) an all-access pass to an amusement park. D) lifetime, unlimited treats. E) American Idol.
- If you were a dog, you would be . . . A) elegant, sophisticated, and smart. B) big, hard-working, and strong. C) playful, loving, and clumsy. D) a reliable, affectionate guard dog. E) small, feisty, and bossy.
- How do you like your hair? A) Perfect! You spend at least a half hour on it in the morning! B) Long and shaggy. You like to feel it blow in the wind! C) What? Is that a trick question? Who has time for hair when there’s playing to be done! D) No muss and no fuss! E) You could go for pigtails, braids, a mohawk, flat-ironed . . . it depends on your mood!
- Favorite “movie star” dog: A) Benji B) Lassie C) Marmaduke D) Scooby Doo E) Bolt
- If you were a food, you’d be . . . A) cheese & crackers. B) a piece of steak. C) hamburger & fries. D) ooey-gooey brownies. E) bite-size snacks like M&M’s, nuts & berries.
- Favorite place to dig for bones: A) Ew, bones are for commoners. B) out in the wild. C) in the backyard! D) I’m too busy sleeping to eat bones. E) I like to have them brought to me fresh from the pet store.
Leave your answers in the Comments and find out your results here.
–Ratha, STACKS Writer.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work as one of Santa’s elves making toys at the North Pole? What would your elf name be? Use this Name Generator to create your very own elf name.
Find the first initial of your first name in the list below. That word is your first Elf Name. Then look at the list of months below and find the month of your birthday. That word is your last Elf Name.
So if your name starts with an “S” and you were born in September, your name would be Tiny Pointy-Ears! Tee hee! Continue reading
Last week, we asked you a bunch of questions to find out which time period you should have been born in. Count up your answers and get ready to travel through time to your true destiny! Behold the results of your Time Period Personality Quiz.
Mostly A’s: ANCIENT EGYPT
You should have been born in Ancient Egypt! Starting around 3000 BCE, you would have lived in the land of pharaohs and pyramids. You could float down the Nile River and carve your stories in hieroglyphics. When you’re feeling hungry, you could go fishing or snack on dates and honey. You might have rubbed shoulders with King Tut or Cleopatra. If you were wealthy, when you died, your body would be mummified. A good career for you might be an archaeologist or professor of Classical Studies!
Mostly B’S: MEDIEVAL TIMES
You should have been born in Medieval times. This time in history spanned from the 5th – 15th centuries CE across Europe. Some people call it the Middle Ages. It was a time of chaos, but also chivalry. Barbarians attacked; rulers were overthrown, and knights developed their code of honor. A system of feudalism developed where peasants farmed the land for the rich lords. You might wear your armor to a royal jousting tournament, and then relax with a fancy dinner of exotic pigeon or peacock, or more everyday fare like meat and potatoes. You’d eat with your hands, and then throw the scraps to the floor for the dogs. Yum!
Mostly C’s: RENAISSANCE
You should have been born during the Renaissance. During the 14th – 16th centuries, it was an amazing time for art and culture. You might have gone to church at an enormous European cathedral. You might have seen Michelangelo painting the roof of the Sistine Chapel, or Leonardo Da Vinci working on his famous “Mona Lisa” painting. Or you might have read sonnets while floating down the waterways of Venice. Perhaps you were even lucky enough to attend an opera, and then feast on a light dinner of pasta, fruit, and goat cheese. Perhaps one day you will make your way to Italy to see where it all began. Ciao!
Mostly D’s: AMERICAN COLONIAL TIMES
You should have been born during American colonial times. In July of 1776, the 13 American colonies declared independence from England. Obviously, England was not too happy with that, so the Revolutionary War began! You might have watched the founding fathers sign the Declaration of Independence or create the U.S. Constitution. You may have bumped into the first famous Americans like George Washington, or Benjamin Franklin, or Alexander Hamilton. Hopefully you don’t mind itchy white wigs though – that was the style!
Mostly E’s: FUTURISTIC
Your time is in the future! You would fit right in a futuristic society. Your day might consist of checking your iDevice for your schedule, and jumping into your flying spacecar for a day of fun or work. You and your BFF might zoom around the galaxy, or play laser tag jumping from building to building. When you get hungry, you could press a button from your automatic food machine and – presto – spaghetti and meatballs appear. So enjoy this time, and know your FUTURE is bright!
What do you think? What time period would YOU love to live in? Tell us in the Comments.
–Ratha, STACKS Writer
Have you ever thought that you might have been born in the wrong era? Take our Time Period Personality Quiz today to find out your true time period personality.
- You want to go on vacation to . . . A) the pyramids of Egypt. Exploring tombs and cozying up to mummies is just your style. B) backpack across Europe. C) Italy. Explore the Colosseum, lean on the Tower of Pisa, gaze at the Sistine Chapel, and float along the waterways of Venice. D) road trip across the United States. E) Are you kidding? Just park the video game truck in my backyard for a week, and I’m good to go!
- If you could have a wig you’d have . . . A) a jeweled headpiece. B) a metal helmet. C) a long braid like Rapunzel. D) perfect shoulder-length curls. E) a green Mohawk.
- What’s your clothing style? A) The less the better; you’re always sweating. B) Relaxed & comfy. C) Dressy & formal. D) Preppy & all-American. E) Edgy & fashion-forward.
- You’d rather do a school report on . . . A) King Tutankhamen. B) Vlad Dracula. C) Michelangelo. D) Ben Franklin. E) Steve Wozniak, one of the founders of Apple Computers.
- You and your friends are into . . . A) mystery, books, and discovering hidden secrets. B) sports, hiking, and being outdoors. C) shopping, dance, art, and music. D) helping people and contributing to good causes. E) robotics and tech-y stuff.
- Which quote appeals most to you? A) “Death shall come on swift wings to him who disturbs the peace of the King.” B) “Use strength in the service of justice, but tempered by humanity and mercy.” C) “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” D) “Give me liberty or give me death!” E) “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
- Pick a movie! A) The Mummy (rated PG-13) B) The Princess Bride (rated PG) C) The Hunchback of Notre Dame (rated G) D) Pocahontas (rated G) E) Star Wars (rated PG)
- You’d like to travel by . . . A) majestic river cruise. B) There’s no place your feet can’t get you! C) sailboat. D) horseback. E) spaceship.
- Your last meal on earth would be . . . A) falafel, chickpeas, something flavorful. B) steak and boiled potatoes. C) pizza with all the toppings you want! D) turkey and stuffing, a nice Thanksgiving feast. E) freeze-dried ice cream that never melts.
- At a costume party you would dress as. . . . A) Cleopatra. B) a knight or princess. C) Leonardo da Vinci. D) George Washington. E) a three-headed alien.
Leave your answers in the Comments and click here to find out your results.
–Ratha, STACKS Writer
Which season best represents YOUR personality? Last week, Desertchief gave you a Season Personality Quiz to determine if you a winter, spring, summer, or fall person. Okay, now we will do the results.
If you picked mostly A’s: You are a WINTER kind of person!
From unwrapping presents to snowboarding, you have the winter spirit! You love cold days and you
are attracted to colors like blue, gray, and white. Try painting your room with cool, winter colors so you can capture winter all year long!
If you picked mostly B’s: You are a SPRING kind of person!
From having a picnic to sniffing flowers (Make sure you don’t have an allergy!), you are the spring kind of person! You love warm days and you are attracted to colors like green, light red, and light pink. Put some plants in your room so you can capture spring all year long!
If you picked mostly C’s: You are a SUMMER kind of person!
From swimming in the pool to hanging out with pals, you are a summer lover! You love hot days
and you are attracted to colors like dark red, gold, and dark pink. Turn the heat up and wear shorts all year long!
If you picked mostly D’s: You are a FALL kind of person!
From hanging jack-o-lanterns to making a scarecrow, you are a fall person at heart! You love chilly days and you are attracted to colors like brown, orange, and yellow. Get a cozy earth-toned blanket for your bed so you can capture fall all year long!
What do you think? Does this quiz describe your personality? It’s funny. My favorite season is summer, but I have a winter personality. How does that work?
Desertchief19 created a Personality Quiz to determine which season you are most like. Answer these questions and come back next week to find out your results.
1. What are your favorite colors? A) Gray, dark blue, and white. B) Green, light red, and light pink. C) Dark red, gold, and dark pink\salmon pink. D) Brown, orange, and yellow.
2. What is your favorite holiday? A) Christmas! Hanukkah! I love unwrapping presents and watching snow fall. B) Easter! Passover! C) Uhh . . . does the last day of school count? I just can’t wait to have some fun in the sun! D) Halloween! It’s a delight to eat candy and hear the sound of leaves scrunching under my feet.
3. Which activity sounds most fun to you? A) Ice skating. B) Having a picnic with friends. C) Swimming in the cool ocean at the beach. D) Helping cook a big feast for Thanksgiving.
4. What drink sounds most delicious? A) Hot cocoa. B) Water. C) A milkshake. D) Ehh . . . I’m not that into drinks.
5. Which days do you like best? A) Snowy days! B) Warm days (but not too warm!) C) Hot days (maybe with some rain). D) Chilly days with lots of colorful leaves on the ground.
In last week’s Locker Personality Quiz we asked you questions to find out what kind of locker style you rock. Count up your answers and find out what your locker says about you!
Mostly A’s: Neat ‘N Tidy
You like your locker like your life – as organized as possible! You’re always on the go and you need to keep your schedule straight. If people call you a neat freak, you take it as a compliment! Your friends can always depend on you to know when homework is due, what time practice is, and what’s on the cafeteria menu. You study hard, get good grades, and are a great student. Your neat habits help you stay on top of things at school. A+!
Mostly B’s: Artistic Touch
Your locker is a work of art! You are creative and artsy, and you like to decorate it and fill it with style and memories. You might have photos of friends, magazine clippings, art you made, a magnetic Kleenex box – everything is arranged with thought. You might toss in clothes, books, and random food wrappers, but you make sure things don’t get too out of hand. You like to keep things fun at school, hang out at your locker with your friends, and your locker makes you happy. A+!
Mostly C’s: Athletic ‘N Sporty
You are a certified gym rat. You love sports and this carries over to your locker. Hanging inside might be posters of your favorite players and teams. You work hard and play hard. You balance school and sports, but being neat is not a priority for you. There are more important things in life, and sometimes the days go too fast to keep a totally neat locker! Between homework, practice, sports, friends, who has time? You still manage to get good grades and balance everything. A+!
Mostly D’s: Tech Wizard
You are a technology pro, and love your gadgets! You are obsessed with your iDevices, tablets, and computers. You may store your gadgets in your locker, but otherwise keep it neat and tidy. You might also have mini-posters of your favorite apps hung up: Angry Birds, Temple Run, Minecraft. Your friends text you (when allowed!) to meet up at your locker. You are good at figuring things out, building things, and have a mathematical mind. Your tech-savvy nature has you programmed for success. A+!
–Ratha, STACKS Staffer