August 4, 2015
What Amusement Park Ride Are You?
Going to amusement parks is my most favorite summertime activity (aside from reading a billion books by the beach). So our next quiz for y’all is an Amusement Park Ride Personality Quiz! Are you a wild upside down roller coaster, a hot-headed bumper car, or a silly Tilt-a-Whirl? Take the quiz to find out!
- Your amusement park treat of choice is a) cotton candy. b) nachos. c) churros. d) hot dogs. e) a slushie.
- Your amusement park must-have is a a) cute outfit. b) backpack. c) bottle of sunscreen. d) baseball hat. e) cool sunglasses.
- Your favorite animal of the following is the a) koala. b) shark. c) giraffe. d) otter. e) tiger.
- You are most afraid of a) heights. b) clowns. c) gross bugs. d) the dark. e) zombies.
- Your favorite summertime outdoor activity is a) freeze tag. b) jungle gym acrobatics. c) tennis. d) swimming. e) water balloon fight.
- Your favorite rainy day summertime activity is a) learning a new craft. b) bowling. c) reading indoors. d) watching movies with your friends. e) napping.
- You most enjoy the color a) yellow. b) silver. c) blue. d) purple. e) red.
- Your favorite video game involves a) dancing or singing. b) racing cars. c) solving puzzles. d) building or creating something. e) combat fighting.
- Your dream ride would be a a) unicycle. b) really, really fast sports car. c) hot air balloon. d) sailboat. e) motorcycle.
Read on for your results! Continue reading
July 28, 2015
Harry Potter Would You Rather
EnergeticGriffin20 posted this Harry Potter Would You Rather Quiz on the Harry Potter Message Board.
Would You Rather . . .
- Be a Slytherin or Gryffindor?
- Be a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?
- Get stuck in the Chamber of Secrets for 10 minutes or get stuck in a closed room with Dementors for 10 minutes?
- Be Professor Dumbledore or Professor McGonagall?
- Be a Quidditch player or not?
- Study Charms or Potions?
- Have a detention with Professor Snape or Professor Umbridge?
- Live with Harry Potter your whole life or live with Hermione your whole life?
- Be a professor at Hogwarts or a student at Hogwarts?
Leave your answers in the Comments and go visit the Harry Potter Message Board to join the conversation.
July 7, 2015
What random item are you?
- It’s the weekend! You’re most looking forward to . . . a) playing kickball with your besties in the park. b) hanging out with your dog. c) putting together an art project like a scrapbook or mural. d) spending quality time on the sofa, reading books and catching up on your favorite movies. e) volunteering!
- Your favorite song is . . . a) a catchy pop tune. b) a chill electronic track. c) very rock n’ roll! d) a beautiful ballad. e) at least 20 years old. Continue reading
July 3, 2015
Minion Mayhem! Minions Would You Rather . . .
We know you guys are big fans of the Despicable Me movies, and as you might know, the unofficial prequel Minions movie is hitting theaters July 10th! In the movie, we follow the minions in search of the perfect supervillain to work for before they met Gru. They try out Dracula, Napoleon, and the new character Scarlet Overkill.
And, this month only, if you subscribe to the STACKS Blast Newsletter you can enter for a chance to win a free Minions Prize Pack including the Minions Operation game and a Minions lunchbox! Subscribe here right now!
Now, get into the minion mindset, and let us know would you rather . . .
1. Be Stuart (one eyeball) OR Bob (small bald guy) OR Kevin (tall skinny guy)?
2. Be Dracula’s minion OR Gru’s minion?
3. Be able to understand “minion” OR speak 10 languages?
4. Be a supervillain OR superhero?
5. Battle The Incredible Hulk OR Darth Vader?
6. HAVE a sidekick OR BE a sidekick?
7. Eat bananas for a week OR watermelon for a week?
8. Have a dragon breathe fire on you OR a sumo wrestler sit on you?
Leave your answers in the Comments below, and let us know if you’re psyched for the movie!
-Ratha, Stacks Writer
June 30, 2015
Vacation Would You Rather
Today’s Would You Rather questions come from from IpodClub36.
You and your family are planning a trip, so would you rather . . .
- Go meet your favorite famous movie star OR go to China?
- Go to Paris OR go to Texas?
- Go to Greece OR go to Italy?
- Go hike up a mountain OR swim with dolphins?
- Go play at your friend’s house OR just play in your back yard?
- Go to an art place OR go to a music place?
- Go to Oz OR go to Hogwarts?
Hoped you liked them! Leave your answers in the Comments!
June 23, 2015
Hi! Now that school is out, you have time to think about very deep, important topics that your brain just couldn’t focus on while you had so much homework to finish! Well, this quiz is your chance to go deep into your own heart and soul and tell us about the real you. We want to know . . .
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Do you prefer new beginnings or old traditions?
- What is your favorite place and why?
- What is your favorite food?
- In general, do you enjoy school?
- What is one thing that is very important to you?
- Do you think outside the box?
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What genres of books do you like to read and why?
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
- Do you like happy endings, sad endings, or open (hopeful) endings?
- Do you prefer peace or excitement?
- Do you enjoy a lot of suspense in books?
- Name a few of your favorite books.
- Name someone you admire and why.
- What are you excited for in the upcoming year?
- What is something in your life that is bothering you at the moment?
- What is something about other people that is bothering you at the moment?
- Name a couple of books that have affected you in some way.
- When making an important decision, do you mostly consider the past, the present, or your hopes for the future?
Leave your answers in the Comments — to just 1 question or as many questions as you want to answer!
Sonja, STACKS Staffer
June 22, 2015
Would You Rather: Summer
Today’s Summer Would You Rather questions come from CatGymnastics173 on the STACK Back Message Board.
1. Would you rather have a summer with tons of snow OR a winter with a massive heat wave?
2. Would you rather drink hot chocolate in summer OR eat ice cream in winter?
3. Would you rather have your own custom beach umbrella that you designed online for a lot of money OR buy a very cheap beach umbrella with only a few colors?
4. Would you rather go to summer school but have more breaks off during the year OR not go to summer school and get no breaks at all (except for holidays)?
5. Would you rather study all summer (with no free time) and have nice, breezy weather OR not study at all and have it be so hot that you need a cooler every second?
6. Would you rather read 300 books by the end of the summer and get extra credit in school and an awesome prize OR read only 10 books by the end of the summer, have to redo a grade, and get a rock as a prize?
7. Would you rather have a big summer party for one day but have to go back to school for the rest of the summer OR have to study every day but never have homework and have many breaks during the year?
8. Would you rather have tons of fun free time all year without school and homework, but lose all your friends OR go to school every single day of the year with large piles of homework but keep all your friends?
9. Would you rather sew your own bathing suit for 2 weeks in the heat (no breaks) and have it be totally worth it OR buy a bathing suit at the store and never ever get to go to the beach again?
10. Would you rather go to the beach every single day with it very cool out OR go to the amusement park every day with the weather being roasting hot?
Hope you like it!
June 19, 2015
This Summer’s Biggest Wave: Teen Beach 2!
When I heard they were making a Teen Beach 2, I. Could. Not. Believe. It. But what could they possibly do to top the first movie?
For those of you who don’t know, Teen Beach Movie stars Ross Lynch (You heard me right!) and Maia Mitchell as teen surfer sweethearts Brady and Mackenzie. They get sucked into a tidal wave-time warp, and end up in a classic 1960s beach movie where everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance. It’s hard to tell what’s real and not. And it is delicious!
Photo cedit: Disney Channel/Francisco Roman
Teen Beach 2 premieres on June 26th at 8 p.m. on Disney Channel. This time, the tides have turned, and Tanner and Lela from the first movie find themselves in Brady and Mackenzie’s world. Imagine teens from the early 1960s coming to 2015! They discover all our modern day inventions . . . like selfies and chicken nuggets.
To get you stoked for TB2, grab your surfboard, and let us know Would You Rather . . .
- For one week, live in the past (1950s-1960s) OR the future (year 3000)?
- Be a surfer OR a biker?
- Ride a giant wave surfing OR jump between two cliffs on a motorcycle?
- Have Brady’s hair OR that cool “ting” thing when Tanner smiles?
- Spontaneously break into singing OR dancing?
- Wear hot pink high heels OR flip flops?
- Have beach sand in your hair OR motorcycle oil?
- Be a character in Teen Beach 2 OR a character in Austin & Ally?
- Dress in 1950s fashions forever OR dress in 2015 fashions forever?
Let us know what YOU’D rather in the Comments below, and if you’re psyched for the movie! Also, check out this very special, EXCLUSIVE video with the new stars of TB2 to find out how they answer these Would You Rather questions!
-Ratha, Stacks Writer
June 16, 2015
Gaming Personality Quiz
Want to know what kind of STACKS gamer you are? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Your favorite thing to do in the summer when you are bored is . . .
a. Pick up a branch, turn it into a sword, and find an adventure!
b. Grab a pencil, and relax while completing a few challenging puzzles like word games or Sudoku.
c. Doodle in last semester’s old notebook pages while listening to music.
d. Grab a basketball and shoot a few hoops with friends.
2. My favorite game console is . . .
a. Xbox One or PS4.
b. Nintendo 3DS XL.
c. I don’t have a favorite.
3. You’re in the middle of playing your favorite game when your mom makes you stop to have dinner with the family. Your thoughts are . . .
a. “Aw man! I don’t want to stop but I guess I can use a break to plot out my next few moves and come up with a strategy.”
b. “I don’t mind taking a break. This game isn’t going anywhere so I’ll just finish it when I get back.”
c. *Growling noise* “Wow, was that my stomach? You never realize how much time goes by when you’re having fun.”
d. “Finally! I’m starving!”
4. If you could become a magical creature, which one would you choose?
a. A fierce, fire-breathing dragon who protects a mountain of gold.
b. A wise unicorn who is humble and gentle.
c. An elf who can build anything.
d. A mermaid who is a natural born swimmer, swift and agile.
5. Which element do you relate to the most?
6. When playing a RPG (role-playing game) game you have never played before . . .
a. you play it until you master it so you can beat all your friends.
b. you first look for secrets online to see how you can complete the game faster.
c. you create your character to make it look like an awesome hero, and then worry about the actual game later.
d. you don’t know what’s going on but you are going to smash all the buttons and hope it gets you somewhere.
7. Which character do you relate to the most?
a. Harry Potter.
b. Sherlock Holmes.
c. Captain Underpants.
d. Abby from Whatever After.
If you picked . . . Continue reading
June 9, 2015
What Should You Do When You’re Bored?
It’s summertime! Even if your schedule is packed to the rafters with camping trips, pool parties, concerts, theme parks, and more, chances are you’ll find yourself with at least an hour or two of downtime . . . so what do you do? Don’t let boredom bring you down! Take our handy-dandy Boredom Personality Quiz and find out what activity YOU should do to keep the boredom at bay. You’re in for one very fun summer!
- Your favorite pizza is . . . a) extra cheese. b) plain. c) pepperoni. d) veggie. e) something you’ve never tried before.
- Your dream fictional creature pet would be . . . a) a unicorn. b) a talking mouse. c) Pegasus. d) a phoenix. e) a dragon.
- Your dream digs would be . . . a) a castle by the sea. b) a quiet cottage in the woods. c) a farm. d) an apartment in a busy city. e) nowhere in particular–your dream is to travel, not settle down!
- You are most drawn to the color . . . a) blue. b) grey. c) yellow. d) green. e) red.
- You are most grossed out by . . . a) people who are mean to other people. b) people with really bad table manners. c) people who complain. d) blood! e) dirty dishes.
- You deal with frustrating situations by . . . a) taking a deep breath and trying to be patient. b) avoiding them!!! c) sticking by your convictions no matter what. d) finding a creative solution that makes everyone happy. e) getting someone else to help you stay positive.
- You watch TV and movies . . . a) a few hours a month. b) hardly ever. You can go weeks without TV and somehow survive! c) a few hours a day. d) only when it’s a show or movie you really, really want to see. e) a few hours a week.
- When out shopping, you . . . a) get things in a style you know you already like. b) get things that are comfortable. c) pick out the trendiest stuff you possibly can! d) go for new styles and looks you haven’t tried. e) zero in on the active gear.
- When something embarrassing happens you . . . a) get really mad, but cool off quickly and forget about it a few days later. b) hide in your room until you think most people have forgotten. c) laugh along with everyone. d) write about it in your journal until you feel better . . . . about a week later. e) do something awesome that will make everyone forget how embarrassing that was!
- Your favorite subject in school is . . . a) Computers. b) Language Arts. c) Science. d) Art. e) Math.
Keep reading for the results! Continue reading