Personality Quiz: What Superpower Would You Have?
It can be fun to envision how different life would be if we each developed our own superpowers. At one point or another, you probably wished that you had supersonic speed or the ability to fly. I know I have! Dare to take this quiz and discover what epic superpower you would have.
- You can be described in one word as . . . A) quiet. B) tough. C) sneaky.
- When you have extra time on the weekends, you . . . A) stay home and play video games. B) play sports and exercise. C) spend hours reading books and doing puzzles.
- Not that this would ever happen, but if you were late to school and got locked out, you would . . . A) sit outside the front door until a teacher found you. B) kick the door or window open. C) sneak into the janitor’s shed and find the spare key.
- When someone makes fun of you at school, you wish you could . . . A) disappear. B) punch a wall. C) think of something smart to say back.
- You enjoy listening to . . . A) cheery pop songs. B) loud rock music to get you PUMPED! C) nothing too noisy that could break your concentration.
- Your favorite game to play is . . . A) hide and seek. B) football. C) Monopoly.
- Your favorite subject in school is . . . A) Reading. B) Physical education. C) Math.
Ready for your results? Now for the moment of truth! Which superpower would you have?
If you answered mostly A’s: You have the power of Invisibility!
In stressful situations you tend to want to disappear. You are quiet and timid. With the power of invisibility you could vanish in the blink of an eye! You could sneak out of places without people noticing, or play hilarious pranks on friends!
If you answered mostly B’s: You have Super Strength!
Being strong and powerful definitely has its advantages! You could perform outrageous tasks from opening tight jars and bottles to lifting cars and breaking blocks of stone!
If you answered mostly C’s: You have Mind Control!
With the ability to read and control people’s minds, life would be easy but also dangerous! You could persuade a teacher to give you a good grade, make your parents raise your weekly allowance, or basically do anything you wanted!
—Amanda, STACKS Intern