November 10, 2015
Which Disney Princess Are You?
If you could be any Disney princess, which one would you be? Take this quiz and find out the answer to that question now. All you have to do is keep track of your answers and then find the reveal below. Good luck, princesses!
- What is your favorite season? a) Winter. b) Spring. c) Summer. d) Fall. e) It doesn’t matter. I love all the seasons!
- What do you fear the most? a) Global warming. b) Bullies. c) Weird noises at night. d) Getting bad grades in school. e) Not having enough books to read.
- If you could have any one of these animals as a pet, which would you choose? a) Penguin. b) Mouse. c) Cat. d) Lizard. e) Horse.
- In your free time, you like to . . . a) play fun games with your siblings. b) hang out with your pets. c) go exploring in the backyard. d) watch TV at home. e) relax and read a book.
- What qualities will your prince have? a) Ssph . . . Who cares? I don’t need a prince anyway. b) Charm. c) An adventurous spirit. d) Bravery. e) Intelligence.
- When you grow up, you want to be . . . a) an architect. b) a fashion designer. c) a pilot. d) a hair stylist. e) a librarian.
- Your go-to hairdo is . . . a) a cool braid. b) just tied back in a ponytail. c) pulled back with a headband. d) long and straight. e) a messy bun.
- Which awesome female celebrity do you relate to the most? a) Taylor Swift. b) Elle Fanning. c) Selena Gomez. d) Dove Cameron. e) Emma Watson.
- Which is your favorite quote? a) “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” – John Wooden b) “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus c) “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it The Present.” – Eleanor Roosevelt d) “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne e) “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go!” – Dr. Seuss
- What is your favorite subject? a) Science. b) Music. c) Geography. d) Art. e) Reading.
Read on for your Princess personality Quiz results! If you picked . . . Continue reading
November 2, 2015
Which country should you live in?
- If you had to pick a favorite animal, it would be . . . a) kangaroo. b) whale. c) shrew. d) caribou.
- Pick which food you’d rather eat. a) Barbeque. b) Smoked salmon. c) Fish and chips. d) French fries with cheese and gravy (a.k.a. poutine).
- Your favorite kind of weather is. . . a) super-hot. b) sunny in summer and cold and dark in winter. c) cool all year. d) snowy.
- Which would you rather do? a) Go surfing. b) Go for a long bike ride. c) Visit a palace. d) Go hiking.
- Which sport do you enjoy watching the most? a) Rugby. b) Swimming. c) Football (a.k.a. soccer). d) Ice hockey.
- Which entertainment would you prefer? a) Opera. b) Antique amusement park. c) Gigantic Ferris wheel. d) Circus.
- Which type of music is your favorite? a) Rock. b) Pop. c) Punk. d) Hip hop.
- Which language would you rather learn? a) An indigenous tribal language. b) A Scandinavian language. c) Old English. d) French.
- What is your favorite dog breed? a) Sheepdog. b) Great Dane. c) Russell Terrier. d) Labrador Retriever.
Read on to find out which country you live in! Continue reading
October 12, 2015
What is your perfect Halloween costume?
Halloween is less than 4 weeks away, and to have the best costume, you need to plan way in advance! So here is a quiz to find out what Halloween costume you should choose!
- If you were to pick a movie to watch, you would pick . . . a) The Lion King. b) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. c) Goosebumps. d) Cinderella.
- You would consider yourself someone who is . . . a) aloof or reserved. b) outgoing. c) sneaky. d) glamorous.
- Your favorite thing about October is . . . a) curling up with a good book on the cool nights. b) the feeling of magic in the air. c) scaring people. d) getting candy.
- Which superpower ability would you rather have? a) Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. b) Able to do magic. c) Able to be invisible. d) Able to turn everything you touch into gold.
- If you had to pick one thing to play with it would be . . . a) a ball of yarn. b) a wand. c) a sheet. d) a crown.
- What sport would you choose to do? a) Running. b) Quidditch. c) Professional hide and seek. d) Jousting.
- Which animal would you choose? a) A mouse. b) An owl. c) A cat. d) A horse.
- How often do you like being around friends? a) It depends on the friend. b) Frequently. c) Whenever you feel like popping in. d) All the time.
- Your favorite Halloween candy is . . . a) Milky Way. b) Jelly Beans. c) None of these. d) Chocolate coins.
September 28, 2015
If you were in a movie, which character would you be?
Every movie has a hero, right? But what about the other characters, like the hilarious sidekick, or the minion, or the person who is the voice of reason when the hero wants to do something crazy? Which one of these characters most fits YOUR personality? Take this quiz to find out!
- What is the most important thing do on the weekend? a) Get ready for the next week by doing all your work. b) Tell jokes with your friends. c) Go support your friends in their activities. d) Organize a big fun event for everyone you know.
- What would your friends describe you as? a) Prepared for anything. b) Always laughing or making others laugh. c) Easy to get along with. d) A leader.
- Your top pick of car to drive is . . . a) a hybrid car that’s better for the environment. b) a clown car to make everyone laugh. c) a minivan so all your friends can fit in it. d) a very cool sports car.
- Which power would you like to have? a) The ability to see into the future. b) The ability to make anyone laugh. c) The ability to help everyone around you. d) Super strength.
- What’s your favorite thing to do? a) Read a book. b) Be a goofball. c) Hang out with friends. d) Throw a party.
- Pick a game. a) Scrabble. b) Bop-it. c) Hide and Seek. d) Simon Says.
- Which type of movie is your favorite . . . a) Disney movies. b) Comedies. c) Documentaries about real life stories. d) Action movies.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? a) Teacher. b) Comedian. c) House elf. d) Doctor.
- Your parents would describe you as. . . a) responsible. b) a prankster. c) a team-player. d) confident.
- Which would you rather wear? a) A backpack to carry all your things. b) A funny t-shirt. c) denim overalls. d) A cape. Continue reading
September 22, 2015
Find Out Who Would Be Your Best Friend at Hogwarts!
By the the time, Harry Potter arrived at Hogwarts, he had already met the 2 people who would become his best friends. Who would be your Hogwarts bestie? Who would brave the hallowed halls and mysterious secret chambers by your side? Who would help you with your homework, pull pranks, sneak midnight snacks, and pass your O.W.L.s? When your Hogwarts letter finally arrives and you go on that magical journey that begins at Platform 9 3/4, you will be well-prepared knowing exactly which Hogwarts student you should be buddying up with. After all, having a best friend can make a world of a difference when starting a new school!
Answer these questions to find YOUR Hogwarts best friend!
- Which Hogwarts class are you most looking forward to? a) Care of Magical Creatures. b) Herbology. c) Transfiguration. d) Defense Against the Dark Arts. e) Alchemy.
- You are most nervous about . . . a) exams. b) bullies. c) rules. d) possibly not being the smartest person in your class. (GASP!) e) not knowing which of your 37 Yule Ball date invitations to say yes to.
- Your favorite Bertie Bott’s Beans flavor is . . . a) soap. b) grass. c) sausage. d) black pepper. e) banana.
- If you ran into Fluffy the Cerberus—a vicious three-headed dog–in a dark Hogwarts hallway, your first reaction would be to . . . a) feed it a treat. b) run away. c) cast a shrinking spell on it. d) play music for it, obviously. e) report it to the authorities.
- You would most likely get into trouble for . . . a) roaming the castle after hours. b) losing your homework. c) pranking another student. d) checking out an off-limits book from the library. e) Actually, you never get into trouble.
- You hope your patronus is a(n) . . . a) dolphin. b) giraffe. c) gopher. d) otter. e) bear.
- Your favorite potion is . . . a) Amortentia (a love potion). b) strength potion. c) Polyjuice potion (a potion that makes you look like another person). d) Felix Felicis (a lucky potion). e) Draught of Peace (a calming potion).
- Besides classes, what are you most looking forward to? a) Hanging out with mermaids. b) Exploring the library. c) Going to Zonko’s Joke Shop in Hogsmeade. d) There’s life outside class? e) Quidditch!
- Which house would you be sorted into? a) Ravenclaw. b) Hufflepuff. c) Gryffindor. d) Slytherin. e) It doesn’t really matter as long as you end up at Hogwarts!
August 4, 2015
What Amusement Park Ride Are You?
Going to amusement parks is my most favorite summertime activity (aside from reading a billion books by the beach). So our next quiz for y’all is an Amusement Park Ride Personality Quiz! Are you a wild upside down roller coaster, a hot-headed bumper car, or a silly Tilt-a-Whirl? Take the quiz to find out!
- Your amusement park treat of choice is a) cotton candy. b) nachos. c) churros. d) hot dogs. e) a slushie.
- Your amusement park must-have is a a) cute outfit. b) backpack. c) bottle of sunscreen. d) baseball hat. e) cool sunglasses.
- Your favorite animal of the following is the a) koala. b) shark. c) giraffe. d) otter. e) tiger.
- You are most afraid of a) heights. b) clowns. c) gross bugs. d) the dark. e) zombies.
- Your favorite summertime outdoor activity is a) freeze tag. b) jungle gym acrobatics. c) tennis. d) swimming. e) water balloon fight.
- Your favorite rainy day summertime activity is a) learning a new craft. b) bowling. c) reading indoors. d) watching movies with your friends. e) napping.
- You most enjoy the color a) yellow. b) silver. c) blue. d) purple. e) red.
- Your favorite video game involves a) dancing or singing. b) racing cars. c) solving puzzles. d) building or creating something. e) combat fighting.
- Your dream ride would be a a) unicycle. b) really, really fast sports car. c) hot air balloon. d) sailboat. e) motorcycle.
Read on for your results! Continue reading
July 7, 2015
What random item are you?
- It’s the weekend! You’re most looking forward to . . . a) playing kickball with your besties in the park. b) hanging out with your dog. c) putting together an art project like a scrapbook or mural. d) spending quality time on the sofa, reading books and catching up on your favorite movies. e) volunteering!
- Your favorite song is . . . a) a catchy pop tune. b) a chill electronic track. c) very rock n’ roll! d) a beautiful ballad. e) at least 20 years old. Continue reading
June 23, 2015
Hi! Now that school is out, you have time to think about very deep, important topics that your brain just couldn’t focus on while you had so much homework to finish! Well, this quiz is your chance to go deep into your own heart and soul and tell us about the real you. We want to know . . .
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Do you prefer new beginnings or old traditions?
- What is your favorite place and why?
- What is your favorite food?
- In general, do you enjoy school?
- What is one thing that is very important to you?
- Do you think outside the box?
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What genres of books do you like to read and why?
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
- Do you like happy endings, sad endings, or open (hopeful) endings?
- Do you prefer peace or excitement?
- Do you enjoy a lot of suspense in books?
- Name a few of your favorite books.
- Name someone you admire and why.
- What are you excited for in the upcoming year?
- What is something in your life that is bothering you at the moment?
- What is something about other people that is bothering you at the moment?
- Name a couple of books that have affected you in some way.
- When making an important decision, do you mostly consider the past, the present, or your hopes for the future?
Leave your answers in the Comments — to just 1 question or as many questions as you want to answer!
Sonja, STACKS Staffer
June 16, 2015
Gaming Personality Quiz
Want to know what kind of STACKS gamer you are? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Your favorite thing to do in the summer when you are bored is . . .
a. Pick up a branch, turn it into a sword, and find an adventure!
b. Grab a pencil, and relax while completing a few challenging puzzles like word games or Sudoku.
c. Doodle in last semester’s old notebook pages while listening to music.
d. Grab a basketball and shoot a few hoops with friends.
2. My favorite game console is . . .
a. Xbox One or PS4.
b. Nintendo 3DS XL.
c. I don’t have a favorite.
3. You’re in the middle of playing your favorite game when your mom makes you stop to have dinner with the family. Your thoughts are . . .
a. “Aw man! I don’t want to stop but I guess I can use a break to plot out my next few moves and come up with a strategy.”
b. “I don’t mind taking a break. This game isn’t going anywhere so I’ll just finish it when I get back.”
c. *Growling noise* “Wow, was that my stomach? You never realize how much time goes by when you’re having fun.”
d. “Finally! I’m starving!”
4. If you could become a magical creature, which one would you choose?
a. A fierce, fire-breathing dragon who protects a mountain of gold.
b. A wise unicorn who is humble and gentle.
c. An elf who can build anything.
d. A mermaid who is a natural born swimmer, swift and agile.
5. Which element do you relate to the most?
6. When playing a RPG (role-playing game) game you have never played before . . .
a. you play it until you master it so you can beat all your friends.
b. you first look for secrets online to see how you can complete the game faster.
c. you create your character to make it look like an awesome hero, and then worry about the actual game later.
d. you don’t know what’s going on but you are going to smash all the buttons and hope it gets you somewhere.
7. Which character do you relate to the most?
a. Harry Potter.
b. Sherlock Holmes.
c. Captain Underpants.
d. Abby from Whatever After.
If you picked . . . Continue reading
June 9, 2015
What Should You Do When You’re Bored?
It’s summertime! Even if your schedule is packed to the rafters with camping trips, pool parties, concerts, theme parks, and more, chances are you’ll find yourself with at least an hour or two of downtime . . . so what do you do? Don’t let boredom bring you down! Take our handy-dandy Boredom Personality Quiz and find out what activity YOU should do to keep the boredom at bay. You’re in for one very fun summer!
- Your favorite pizza is . . . a) extra cheese. b) plain. c) pepperoni. d) veggie. e) something you’ve never tried before.
- Your dream fictional creature pet would be . . . a) a unicorn. b) a talking mouse. c) Pegasus. d) a phoenix. e) a dragon.
- Your dream digs would be . . . a) a castle by the sea. b) a quiet cottage in the woods. c) a farm. d) an apartment in a busy city. e) nowhere in particular–your dream is to travel, not settle down!
- You are most drawn to the color . . . a) blue. b) grey. c) yellow. d) green. e) red.
- You are most grossed out by . . . a) people who are mean to other people. b) people with really bad table manners. c) people who complain. d) blood! e) dirty dishes.
- You deal with frustrating situations by . . . a) taking a deep breath and trying to be patient. b) avoiding them!!! c) sticking by your convictions no matter what. d) finding a creative solution that makes everyone happy. e) getting someone else to help you stay positive.
- You watch TV and movies . . . a) a few hours a month. b) hardly ever. You can go weeks without TV and somehow survive! c) a few hours a day. d) only when it’s a show or movie you really, really want to see. e) a few hours a week.
- When out shopping, you . . . a) get things in a style you know you already like. b) get things that are comfortable. c) pick out the trendiest stuff you possibly can! d) go for new styles and looks you haven’t tried. e) zero in on the active gear.
- When something embarrassing happens you . . . a) get really mad, but cool off quickly and forget about it a few days later. b) hide in your room until you think most people have forgotten. c) laugh along with everyone. d) write about it in your journal until you feel better . . . . about a week later. e) do something awesome that will make everyone forget how embarrassing that was!
- Your favorite subject in school is . . . a) Computers. b) Language Arts. c) Science. d) Art. e) Math.
Keep reading for the results! Continue reading